Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOLD] blender.io Signature Campaign | Sr./Hero&Legendary Members | - page 23. (Read 25093 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/2double0-153776
Current amount of posts (including this one): 2404
Amount of merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 10
SegWit BTC Address for Payouts: Will provide after acceptance.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/carlfebz2-731699
Current amount of posts (including this one): 4897
Amount of merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 2 (just recently changed.lol)
SegWit BTC Address for Payouts: 32gLx3D27rZqRG7bdNXKaWJF4eTBFyazcW
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/primenumber7-2561166
Current amount of posts (including this one): 1116
Amount of merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 200+
SegWit BTC Address for Payouts: bc1qdccuepzcyzuft4pgacuez3d5j3uka3vmshv064
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
We are OPEN for another week! Get your applications in NOW Smiley.

Same rules, requirements and payments as last week and it officially starts tomorrow and ends next Tuesday. This means you have all of today to apply.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
@Innocant, it's better to wait for the announcement of the Manager if the campaign re opens, that's the time you can start applying.

If you are posting in advance, that is called reservation and I don't think Hhampuz consider applications who made reservation, just FYI.
Ok thank you by the way, Maybe Ill just need to wait another announcement coming from Hhampuz as you said on when will be reopen again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
@Innocant, it's better to wait for the announcement of the Manager if the campaign re opens, that's the time you can start applying.

If you are posting in advance, that is called reservation and I don't think Hhampuz consider applications who made reservation, just FYI.
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/innocant-789600
Current amount of posts (including this one): 1247
Amount of merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 1
SegWit BTC Address for Payouts: bc1qce8tlnjpzhwj2c826lm7kv538wa4ttke2gedg9
wake up man, read this
As of now the week has ended and you are free to remove the Signature & Avatar and I'll update this thread if we do another week in the future Smiley
Man Ill think you are the one need to wake up. Just try to understand on what it said''I'll update this thread if we do another week in the future''. If they have a chance started another week again so I can Reapply.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Thanks for yet another fantastic week everyone! As always it's been my pleasure to work with you all and I hope we can do it again soon!
Thanks for the opportunity once again. This is probably my 3rd or 4th week with Blender so far. Will definitely try to sign up once it resumes again in the future.

Stay safe and excellent Hhampuz!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
This weeks payments have been sent out!

Thanks for yet another fantastic week everyone! As always it's been my pleasure to work with you all and I hope we can do it again soon!

As of now the week has ended and you are free to remove the Signature & Avatar and I'll update this thread if we do another week in the future Smiley
Payment received. Thanks and I hope the campaign comes on again soon.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

Confirming that I receive the payment.

Keep safe everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
wake up man, read this
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

Thanks @Hhampuz, will try to re-apply (and hopefully gets accepted) if blender.io decided to reopen their campaign again.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

So the campaign is dead? er huh?

wow! I seem to come to a campaign, kill the campaign, move on to another, rinse/wash/repeat..sheesh

Searing

edit: seems I misread the day/timeline and did not have enough posts anyway lol...man my luck has been bad on all things crypto in this last month indeed...lol Smiley

I'm an idiot edit:  I misread above was for people applying not the campaign..which is good...me being an idiot and misreading not so good...sent a PM to the OP. Sad

will also make the 15 min posts I for some reason also thought it was on Wens...no idea why...maybe I like Wens? sheesh...

(home confinement....losing my figging mind it seems) Sad

brad
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
-snip-
Payment has been received and thank you. I will remove the signature and avatar and will register again when you announce the Campaign start again.
legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!

SegWit BTC Address for Payouts:  1A3kKbJ8R6WePz48bVa5cTe86JH1EXYipr
Re apply?
That isn't a SegWit address. It's Legacy. A Segwit begins with a 3 or bc
legendary
Meh.
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/carlfebz2-731699
Current amount of posts (including this one): 4879
Amount of merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 100+
SegWit BTC Address for Payouts: 32gLx3D27rZqRG7bdNXKaWJF4eTBFyazcW

Hope to work with you again.

Im willing to accept lower rank position.

Accepted for a Sr. Member position, welcome to the Campaign! Please update your Signature & Avatar ASAP.

We are once again full!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/peonminer-111072
Current amount of posts (including this one): 3759
Amount of merit EARNED in the last 120 days: 9
SegWit BTC Address for Payouts: bc1qcvhe8puwwxfjq5jyhrgwcet6edtmetu0payv4y

Currently applying for another campaign you are managing, if accepted for the SR position here I can swap sig and avatar Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: