Pages:
Author

Topic: HOLD by TRADE , that is possible? - page 10. (Read 1158 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 24, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
Hold is for people who are into long term investment or something they are happy to invest with, but if you want to trade for a day then scalping or swing trade is the next option but again it's very risky i would like to share you some experienced that i've done before. The best way to scalp your coins is bear market don't try to scalp your coins when it's bullish.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
January 24, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
Well yes you can do this, but the problem with this is that you're going to have to time the market right so you're selling before it goes down. Because if you are to sell and the price is to go up 6 cents, the opposite is going to happen cause you're going to buy in and then lose out on some money -- as you're now buying less coins for more money. Timing the market is something that can't really be done effectively in crypto, buy and HODL.

So, probably not profitability possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
January 24, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
If you're a newbie, I wouldn't recommend day trading due lots of uncertainty in the crypto market. FX and stocks technical analysis cannot be applied to crypto world due to its reaction to variety of different signals simultaneously.  I would suggest arbitraging instead:

Bought 40LTC on liqui for 0.174 ETH  total (6.96ETH)

Simultaneously sold 40 LTC on hitbtc  0.178 BTC total (7.12ETH)

Net profit: 0.16ETH - 0.5 -1 % fees

Total time: 15 minutes

http://www.arbitrage.expert/
Activity: 163
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
There's nothing called hold by trading. It is just a normal trading method. Buy at dips and sell at high. The only thing is that, you are trading with only a single pair and loosing all other opportunities. Holding is an investment method and trading is not holding.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:17:21 PM
 Grin Grin
That's a good idea, I like that, I will try it. Thank for Sharing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
Hello my friends, I am a newcomer to the Trade and I have been Holding the potential coin. I realized one thing I could increase the amount of coin hold by trading them, for example I hold 100ADA then I sell for 0.6$ buy back at 0.56$. I have increased the number of coin. Be sure to buy the right one if you do not reach the target, and the last target is the one you want to target. That's the experience I've been drawn to, how do you feel? Can you trade more effectively?
P.s: I have a post for some of my new friends to refer to: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbie-should-trade-or-not-please-give-me-idea-2777983 , you have some advice for them, let me know by commenting on that, and this post is about the best way to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: