Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold, Hold, and Hold? - page 3. (Read 1958 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
September 08, 2017, 03:46:38 AM
if you have more money and no need to spend, then buy and hold.just hold.i bought some coin for hold.i thik,holding is good decision for more profit.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2017, 03:38:16 AM
Holding time and time again is proving to be the best method unless off coarse you bought a super bad coin that is just on a random pump then you may want to sell. Holding good coins is always the best option.

I'm long term holding xrp,ltc,etc,ark,stratis and posw
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 03:33:50 AM

It is not suitable to talk about the prices and your investment here, I think this post will be moved to Speculation (Altcoins) section, BTW, it is not wise to hold every coin, just hold some coins that you think it is promising.
Activity: 364
DanJoN
September 08, 2017, 03:25:35 AM
I bought ETC, GNT, SC, DGB two months ago and since then i haven't done anything else, ignoring market fluctuations, and you? What currency are you keeping?

same here, i bought some coins back last month and havent done anything of all my coins yet, hoping and waiting for it to have a good profit someday, but well as i see, some of my coins did get some profit and o i have a bad coin to but im being positive on it and i know it will go up someday.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 08, 2017, 03:24:27 AM
I am keeping IXT , OAX and skin coin from last one month but i am checking everyday market . I really disappointed for Selling Monaco and BQX for very low price after 2 week both gained 10X . I learned a lesson anything is possible in cryptoworld have patience.
How its possible!! Same here man.I also did like you.I sold my Monaco coin only $1 and after selling them in the 8th days the price of monaco reached $20!! I was shocked. I sold 200 Monaco at a cheap rate.but now i am not selling any single coin.I  need to hold them minimum 3 month after the end of ICO.
It's a common mater to dump all tokens or coins when they distribute it.when they distribute it the bounty hunters are sold that at cheap rate and it's going really low price but if you want to get a good profit from there you need to patience for some time like 3-4 months. I think MCO is a big example when it distributed its price only 2 or 3 dollars but after some days its like 25 dollars it's a big amount for us.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
September 08, 2017, 03:22:24 AM
Yes, hold.

I trade only in percentages of one coin to another, never sell it off. Also I don't hold any non-minable, premined shitcoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
September 08, 2017, 03:16:34 AM
I am keeping IXT , OAX and skin coin from last one month but i am checking everyday market . I really disappointed for Selling Monaco and BQX for very low price after 2 week both gained 10X . I learned a lesson anything is possible in cryptoworld have patience.
How its possible!! Same here man.I also did like you.I sold my Monaco coin only $1 and after selling them in the 8th days the price of monaco reached $20!! I was shocked. I sold 200 Monaco at a cheap rate.but now i am not selling any single coin.I  need to hold them minimum 3 month after the end of ICO.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
September 08, 2017, 02:53:59 AM
It is always better to hold strong coins. Time doesn't really matter. You just need to get used and know when its updates are coming or speculations. So it will always be profitable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2017, 02:48:52 AM
I bought ETC, GNT, SC, DGB two months ago and since then i haven't done anything else, ignoring market fluctuations, and you? What currency are you keeping?

I'm not sure now about digibyte. I bought a couple of dgbs when the price was at .0001 sat and ever since then it went spiraling downwards. I still keep it though but in hopes that something good may come out if it in the future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 08, 2017, 02:14:40 AM
HODL!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 02:11:27 AM
hold and be patient (!)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 02:11:13 AM
I might buy some NEM, will start harvesting and hodl for 1-3 years. I think price will be good!
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
September 08, 2017, 02:03:56 AM
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 01:51:17 AM
One thing I have observed in this space is that long term invest tend to make more money in this space, because there will also be time like this in the life of any market, it is a buyers market for now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 08, 2017, 01:48:56 AM
What currency are you keeping?
DUH! only bitcoin...

I bought ETC, GNT, SC, DGB two months ago and since then i haven't done anything else, ignoring market fluctuations, and you?
market fluctuations are the only reason i am in altcoins! i make more bitcoin from these fluctuations, otherwise there is no point in even thinking about 90% of the altcoins specially the big ones like ether.
you can always make more money by trading coins as in buy in the dip and sell after rising. not by buying and holding them to wish the price goes up some day and give you profit.
Activity: 586
September 08, 2017, 01:38:12 AM
If you dont need money for something. Just hold.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2017, 01:22:17 AM

good luck. buy some btc too Cool
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
September 08, 2017, 12:45:05 AM
Why make a post for that ? You have bought some coins and holding it. Okay thats good but making a post for that is similar to spamming the board. I get the point that you want to start a discussion but there are already similar threads where we can present our discussion related to which coins we are holding.
P.S: your selection of coins is not so good either. Apart from DGB i dont think other coins will make you any worthy profit.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
September 08, 2017, 12:35:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: