Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold Stratis or switch to BTC? - page 3. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 02:02:09 PM
In my opinion, the one that will recover first will be bitcoin because it is more potential and stable. It even controls the price of most altcoin so therefore, if bitcoin rises, other altcoin will rise but not as high as bitcoin.

Most altcoins will not reach ATH in the future. The bitcoin will.
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
this is a difficult situation in guessing. switching from alt coin is not a guarantee to get big profit. but i am sure bitcoin will come back again over the month ...
Keep the spirit.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
June 11, 2018, 12:23:29 PM
I think the chart or the trend is not particular to Stratis alone, it is all the market, I know there will be a time that people will stop selling their tokens at this ridiculous prices, but for now we need to keep fate in the market, we must be close to the bottom for now IMO, because the market have lost alot of money and alot of fund has been raised through ICOs over $10 billion if I'm right
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:18:45 PM
if you are experiencing this situation then it depends on yourself, because basically you have to be sure of your decision, if moving to btc will make quicker profit why not done, but if in suppose to hold it better, then the best thing is you have to hold it, then rest assured with the decision you will do, keep the spirit
Activity: 21
June 11, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
it has been quite a long time since you hodl Stratis and selling it now will mean that you have lost some considerable amount of money. I suggest you keep hodl it because currently all coins are red. trading it for btc now wouldnt save  the situation now because btc is bleeding as well
Not a great problem, because in late july 2017 I sold enough STRAT to come back from my initial investment, so now my STRAT are only the earnings.
My doubt is: which is the coin who will recover first? which one will give me the lambo first? Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

For now, it looks like the two coins are the same. you want to hold one is also good. or hold both are good too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 11, 2018, 11:30:56 AM
I have some STRAT since mid 2017, but the chart says bad, only a slow decline vs. BTC.
Do you think I have to hold them or switch to BTC?
Witch one will recover first? Great boubt...
I can't say a lot about that but the answer will be definitely bitcoin to be recovered at first because stratis was following bitcoin. But if you are converting all of your amount at the bottom and it may give you a very high risk to get another lost again due to the volatility of the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
it has been quite a long time since you hodl Stratis and selling it now will mean that you have lost some considerable amount of money. I suggest you keep hodl it because currently all coins are red. trading it for btc now wouldnt save  the situation now because btc is bleeding as well
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 11, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
For me switching is a good option since btc got its all time low and we've seen it happens all the time then pump up after some months, yes stratis is a good coin but we all know btc is the most popular so basically btc has more chance of getting back than stratis but I think you should only do this if you won't pay too much for switching.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
June 11, 2018, 10:25:17 AM
If you have been really holding it since mid 2017, you should continue to hold it. I agree it has decreased too much compared to btc but it is good coin and holding will probably pay off.

This ^. there is no fun if you panic sell whenever the market sees red. Right  now, most coins are bleeding bar a few, I expect bitcoin to drop sub, $5000 before it will recover. So holding buying bitcoin now may not be the best idea. You must have had good reasons for buying Stratis? Unless something has changed aside from the price, just hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
If you have been really holding it since mid 2017, you should continue to hold it. I agree it has decreased too much compared to btc but it is good coin and holding will probably pay off.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:02:20 AM
In my opinion, the one that will recover first will be bitcoin because it is more potential and stable. It even controls the price of most altcoin so therefore, if bitcoin rises, other altcoin will rise but not as high as bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
I have some STRAT since mid 2017, but the chart says bad, only a slow decline vs. BTC.
In my opinion that will be recovered first is Bitcoin because the decrease in Stratis prices is caused by the fall of Bitcoin price in recent days
Bitcoin prices have an influence on the crypto market, maybe Bitcoin price will recover earlier and after that Altcoins will respond

I begin to agree. I hold this Stratis also so long. But I don't wait for more than x2. I think we never see ATH from 2017 near 400k. That's why I wait for some good price to sell and that's all
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 06:05:26 AM
In my opinion that will be recovered first is Bitcoin because the decrease in Stratis prices is caused by the fall of Bitcoin price in recent days
Bitcoin prices have an influence on the crypto market, maybe Bitcoin price will recover earlier and after that Altcoins will respond
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
What is your purpose ? U want to hodl btc or Stratis ?
If you want to hodl Stratis, u can sell and buy at dip for more Stratis. If u want to hold btc, u can sell.
But as recommendation, u should not sell at the moment when all market is red. Don't panic sell, stay away from exchanges and chart.
Activity: 21
June 11, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: