Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold Strong!!! - page 8. (Read 1252 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 06, 2020, 06:19:09 PM
There is so much fear in the crypto market right now.
I didn't feel that fear, been seeing a lots of pump and dump in the market for years of investing with bitcoin, so I must say I'm already matured now and have already get used to this kind of scenario, come on, this is just normal.

Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.
I feel your pain. Trust me, it will not last long, everything will be over soon and we shall all smile again. Just hold Strong. We might just be able to smile sooner than expected. Nothing to panic over based on history of crypto. History will surely repeat itself.

It will not last long, actually the market has started to recover again, as per https://coinmarketcap.com/, the market is back to green again.

Highest gainers so far is SushiSwap with 83% in 24 hours, rounded off.

While the most stable coins in the market, bitcoin and ETH, both have increase today so far.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 06, 2020, 06:17:47 PM
Hold strong without a reason.

More like a dumb, please always keep in mids always holding, buying or selling with some reason. Almost every people try to transaction without any reason hoping their token/coin up just by a "HOPE" but the market doesn't act like that's. Everyone should have the reason to hold, buy or selling and after that's determined how many % lose you can take not only your profit.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
September 06, 2020, 06:04:03 PM
There is so much fear in the crypto market right now. Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.
I feel your pain. Trust me, it will not last long, everything will be over soon and we shall all smile again. Just hold Strong. We might just be able to smile sooner than expected. Nothing to panic over based on history of crypto. History will surely repeat itself.
It's their choice to invest and will to choose which coin they have to invest. If they are complaining that their portfolio is dumping, it's possible that this is the first time that they have invested in cryptocurrencies. But on this experience, this will teach them to be patient and it wouldn't be that long as the market will start to recover and those losses that they've seen as they look at the value of their portfolio will eventually be retained.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
September 06, 2020, 05:57:36 PM
There is so much fear in the crypto market right now. Taking a look at coinmarketcap now, it's scary to see how much of a dump we have now. Everyone complaining in different groups of loosing a lot of their portfolio to the dump.

you're right, we need to hold strong,but, its depends on what kind of coins in our wallet buddy, if we hold any kind of shitcoins, i think we need to sell it as soon as possible, but if we hold the right alt such as ethereum, we must hold it  Wink
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
September 06, 2020, 05:46:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: