Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold your keys vs money on exchanges - page 3. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
For long term only cold storage, becasue any exchange can be hacked or scammed. Use exchange wallet only for trading or short term holding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
if I prefer in the market just because things like that, too, rather than losing a good moment when prices suddenly rise only in a short time. especially now in our wallets more vulnerable with the robbers robbers wallets who have no mercy
copper member
Activity: 84
May 10, 2018, 02:58:44 AM
For long-term holding, you should choose to hold your coins in an offline wallet. It's much safer than exchange wallet.

But for short-term trading, you must save your coin in an exchange wallet to sell it in the right pumping time.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 01:59:00 AM
As for me, I hold a part of my coins on the Ledger and another part on the exchanges.
So I can sell quickly if I need to sell some coin, while the other part is for a long term holding.
Which part is bigger depends on my plans for each coin. Some coins I hold exclusively on the exchange, if I hold that coin for a short period.
As a rule, in a long period of time the raise of price much bigger than fees for transfer some coin, so it's not so important for me.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 12:18:27 AM
The veteran people on crypto tend to say that you should keep your coins in your wallet, never on exchages. However if there is a strong downwards movement on a coin and you want to sell to buy latter at a cheaper price it may take quite a bit of time and fees to move it. What is the right strategy?
Pages:
Jump to: