Pages:
Author

Topic: [HOLD]CrackedLogic's Logical Escrow Service [Free - I pay transaction fees too!] - page 2. (Read 7372 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Deleted my core by mistake on my secure machine. Escrow is put on hold until I reinstall it.

Um... dont you realize that when such things happen to you... and you even post it... users have to fear that you lose their coins? You should have some system in place to protect the coins (encryption maybe with a good pass) and regular backups. Backups are something everyone needs really, the more when you are an escrow and handle other users funds.

I wouldn't mind posting it because my wallet is backed up in 5 different places. I have the private keys backed up too and I can just move the funds to an online wallet if needed urgently.  I'm not handling any transactions at the moment so that's not the case. It's only the bootstrap that got deleted essentially.  I'm going to recover it today  I won't be downloading it.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Deleted my core by mistake on my secure machine. Escrow is put on hold until I reinstall it.

Um... dont you realize that when such things happen to you... and you even post it... users have to fear that you lose their coins? You should have some system in place to protect the coins (encryption maybe with a good pass) and regular backups. Backups are something everyone needs really, the more when you are an escrow and handle other users funds.

I took it as meaning that the blockchain got deleted. He will have multiple backups or private keys saved somewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

legendary
legendary
Nice service!
However I will start letting you escrow after you have gathered enough trust/feedback

Thanks for giving me a chance, I appreciate it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
Nice service!
However I will start letting you escrow after you have gathered enough trust/feedback
legendary
I am available to escrow for transactions under 1btc.
legendary
I am bumping this! Also be sure to look at the updated OP.
legendary
Bump.

I've also made that gif smaller.  Cheesy
legendary
I updated the OP so it's now simpler to read. I now only will be escrowing for amounts smaller than 1btc.

Can you resize the image, I think it is too big. However good luck with your escrow service. (However I don't understand the meaning of that .gif, can you explain me?).

Oops, sorry about that. I uploaded the wrong one. It's the letters CL - representing "CrackedLogic". It was actually meant to be my avatar. I made it before it was disabled. I just never got the time to upload it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I updated the OP so it's now simpler to read. I now only will be escrowing for amounts smaller than 1btc.

Can you resize the image, I think it is too big. However good luck with your escrow service. (However I don't understand the meaning of that .gif, can you explain me?).
legendary
legendary
I have successfully completed an escrow for JustFreeBTC's signature campaign design contest. It was all free 
legendary
Currently escrowing a deal for JustFreeBTC's signature campaign bounty.
legendary
Bump!

Online and available to handle any transactions.
legendary
Would like to BUMP! this
legendary
Online and available to handle more transactions!
legendary
legendary
Nice service!

Thanks, if you ever need any escrow agent, contact me!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: