Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding 5 years a just a imagination - page 13. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17
June 08, 2021, 06:47:09 PM
this is pure clear fact on determining your choice of investment. most projects has disappeared from the top 10. these are all long term project. Not only Nem was declared a long term project. 70% of all the coins in the top 100 CMC are latest investment of 2018 till date. As you invest your funds, make sure to stay updated on trends and market movement to avoid missing out.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 08, 2021, 06:20:22 PM
For level current price, I think decide to holding for 5 year is too long, because in this times duration, we will see trend of bearish. And we know when bearish season coming, all coins include BTC can be dump more than 80%. We should be ready for that skenario if we holding 5 years start from now.

For someone who can afford to live a normal life without touching his BTC savings, 5 years is nothing. The temptation to sell everytime there's a bull run event will always be there. So holding for 5 years harder than everyone imagine.
Those who need the money tend to sell early than expected because it’s really hard to hold if you depend too much on Bitcoin so I suggest invest the money that you think you don’t need in the next 5 years, this is the only way to stay hold. I also see big changes on the top position in term of marketcap so if you are going to hold, make sure it is a good project and worth the wait.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 08, 2021, 06:15:05 PM
some of my friends have done that and proven to be able to get a lot of profit with 5 years of results, but he applies day trading and long-term investment so that he can get additional income from his daily trading to survive and long-term investment in bitcoin has proven to be profitable. a lot of profit and is now a rich man.

A combination of strategy also needs a good knowledge within the  venue of investment that you'll going to take,

your friend really made it as he combine long and short trading, it's about the strategy and the way you see and

percepts the possibilities, not a risk free but have a good chance to earn decently.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
June 08, 2021, 07:09:58 AM
For level current price, I think decide to holding for 5 year is too long, because in this times duration, we will see trend of bearish. And we know when bearish season coming, all coins include BTC can be dump more than 80%. We should be ready for that skenario if we holding 5 years start from now.

For someone who can afford to live a normal life without touching his BTC savings, 5 years is nothing. The temptation to sell everytime there's a bull run event will always be there. So holding for 5 years harder than everyone imagine.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
June 08, 2021, 06:38:42 AM

we keep the coins at least 5 years , but its too long imagination.  you can proof it. 2018 early NEM coin was top 6 Marketcap now 56. so keeping its useless. we have to updated everytime and get the action the correct time and exit.

Now i think bear market is going on , so holding for 4,5 years just a imagination. specially i have to say that TOP 5 coins , we must keep  most probebly they will surpass the All time high again.

what all your perspectives?

Maybe its not ideal for some cryptocurrencies to hodl for long term especially if there is no progress or development however if the cryptocurrency that you hodl is a potential coin then hodling it for long term as much as 5 years is a good way to get a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
June 08, 2021, 05:09:57 AM
HODL is also a need for strategy, the coin you are HODL is generally bought in a bear market at a low price, so that the bull market can generally be several times, but if you with bad luck maybe the bull market has nothing to do with you. All in all, luck is important.
Any way, the easy way is investing in BTC all the time,any time.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 08, 2021, 04:16:08 AM

we keep the coins at least 5 years , but its too long imagination.  you can proof it. 2018 early NEM coin was top 6 Marketcap now 56. so keeping its useless. we have to updated everytime and get the action the correct time and exit.

Now i think bear market is going on , so holding for 4,5 years just a imagination. specially i have to say that TOP 5 coins , we must keep  most probebly they will surpass the All time high again.

When talking about 5 years holding most of us declared this for Bitcoin and not for Shitcoin like NEM .

so basically your comparison is shitty to what is the correct treatment.

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 08, 2021, 01:22:40 AM
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
June 07, 2021, 10:27:25 PM
If you can keep holding coins for 5 years, then it would make you create huge profits but it also depends on what kind of coins your are holding. If you chose to keep altcoins, the risk is definitely high as we know already that there is pump and dump season that happens anytime so you should atleast consider to hold ethereum as it has high chances to survive in long term. I also suggest to hold bitcoin as it will always bound to recover after it falls, unlike shitcoins that will always end up dead coins and will leave you losing your capital.
Well, it's really hard to hold coins for 5 years, especially if you have a lot of assets. however, if planning to hold long term, I also choose to hold popular altcoins like Bitcoin, ETH, or BNB, and probably the most appropriate choice for that is bitcoin, because the pump sometimes starts from that. however, holding back for 5 years is hard enough, and we can do that by buying and forgetting. well, you will remember when the price really pump  Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 07, 2021, 10:10:11 PM
Holding it does take a very long time and we have to choose correctly which coin to hold, dont let it go to waste by taking a long time not getting results in my opinion it is better to hold bitcoin or ethereum to do that and dont forget we must always monitor its movement 
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
June 07, 2021, 10:03:29 PM
It's very easy to talk. but if we talk about 5 years, 5 years is a very long time. When we decide to hold the coin in the long term we must have been very confident in all aspects of the project. if the price goes down, it is a risk that we must accept.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 07, 2021, 07:55:03 PM
Holding 5 years of waiting will be good if we take the right coin. I personally never hold until 5 years. But, taking the coins of BTC and ETh when in 2019 until now is very profitable and worthy to wait.
In fact, holding and waiting will work for the top coins, never put the high risks in more low-rank altcoins.
And well, ensure to differentiate the funds of holding and trading. We all know the risks of holding, that is why ensure that the money is from free money. So, when the price goes down and doesn't meet the target, we will not get mad so highly because we are aware o the risks in crypto investment.
And now, btw, bullish time is not over yet. be patient on it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 07, 2021, 07:42:30 PM

If you are going to hold for that long then you need to get bitcoin, it is as simple as that, and the reason for this is that we do not have an idea of what it is going to happen during the next five years, during that time I am sure that more than 99% of the altcoins currently in the market will disappear and many of those that are at the top could still exist but they are not going to be any longer at the top and would have been replaced by other coins, so holding altcoins for that long is a fantasy, but holding bitcoin for that long has been done by many people and should be relatively easy if you bought at a good price.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 07, 2021, 07:21:02 PM

we keep the coins at least 5 years , but its too long imagination.  you can proof it. 2018 early NEM coin was top 6 Marketcap now 56. so keeping its useless. we have to updated everytime and get the action the correct time and exit.

Now i think bear market is going on , so holding for 4,5 years just a imagination. specially i have to say that TOP 5 coins , we must keep  most probebly they will surpass the All time high again.

I also have the same opinion as you. holding 5 years is an imagination. because I think the bull market will occur every 2 to 3 years. and this bullish happened in early 2018 and is now happening in the middle of 2021. because of the experience I have had in 2018 and 2021 then I will hold the altcoin for at least 3 years then after that I will look for new altcoins that have better popularity
If you can keep holding coins for 5 years, then it would make you create huge profits but it also depends on what kind of coins your are holding. If you chose to keep altcoins, the risk is definitely high as we know already that there is pump and dump season that happens anytime so you should atleast consider to hold ethereum as it has high chances to survive in long term. I also suggest to hold bitcoin as it will always bound to recover after it falls, unlike shitcoins that will always end up dead coins and will leave you losing your capital.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
June 07, 2021, 07:19:01 PM
for the top 5 altcoins in CMC it is certainly not a problem to keep them for 5 years, because it is clear that the quality and skills they are in the market will continue to improve from time to time to always be the best.
Well, it all depends on what we hold. however, holding shitcoin for 5 years would be a waste of time of course. is different from holding popular coins. if holding Bitcoin, BNB, ETH, or any other popular coin 5 years ago, I think it's been very profitable.
shitcoin in 5 years could be gone from market . for long term investment , we have to hold project with high quality product and their developers regularly send an update to investors or community. this our way to track how about progress that running and not be scamm. outside top 10 cms we must really concern about their progess delivering product.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 07, 2021, 06:10:13 PM
for the top 5 altcoins in CMC it is certainly not a problem to keep them for 5 years, because it is clear that the quality and skills they are in the market will continue to improve from time to time to always be the best.
Well, it all depends on what we hold. however, holding shitcoin for 5 years would be a waste of time of course. is different from holding popular coins. if holding Bitcoin, BNB, ETH, or any other popular coin 5 years ago, I think it's been very profitable.

Correct, holding good assets for such long time have different outcome, if the project are progressive expect

to see more growth in terms of value, instead of of thinking on buying shit coins that don't have anything to

provide as good addition or contribution to this industry, it's wise to buy top 5 coins and hold for more longer years.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 07, 2021, 05:40:51 PM

I also have the same opinion as you. holding 5 years is an imagination. because I think the bull market will occur every 2 to 3 years. and this bullish happened in early 2018 and is now happening in the middle of 2021. because of the experience I have had in 2018 and 2021 then I will hold the altcoin for at least 3 years then after that I will look for new altcoins that have better popularity
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 25, 2021, 01:25:38 AM
but as long as you are familiar with crypto, have you ever held your assets for that long? whatever assets you own.
Market conditions determine how we can hold or release our investment assets.
every asset in the market can have the potential to survive and grow for 5 years. but what we are looking for is the best market momentum for the assets we have.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
May 25, 2021, 01:05:57 AM
Even coins that are top 3-5 changes all the time, when hodling doesn't mean you left it without monitoring it but instead you keep get updated to the recent news also hodling doesn't mean you have to stick to some fixated date as your target but sell as you sees fit the key is being flexible
just like how the earler holder before 2020 wasn't expecting btc to explode in price this much but they are certainly a qualified holders and have gained profit a lot. also, coins like nem, eos, etc really prone to market cap fluctuation that makes them gets dethroned from their position if their development isn't that good.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 24, 2021, 11:50:53 PM
No idea to keep for 5 years long term investment is more profitable to invest in currencies in the crypto market. Most traders hold down for a certain period of time when the price of the currency starts to go down its value increases for retaining resources each currency in the crypto market is doubling in 2021 compared to 2017 those who have been investing since 2017 have achieved more than diamonds. It takes patience to hold on to the imagination or the long run even though the price has come down it has started rising again.
Pages:
Jump to: