Pages:
Author

Topic: Holding shitcoins will not make u rich - page 9. (Read 1917 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 09:49:17 PM
absolutely right, holding shitcoin will be very risky and that is the same as we have to be 100% ready for what will happen. There are only two possibilities, toward the moon or even disappear.

its not risky to hold a sh*tcoin as long as you dont invest money to obtain it . i myself have a lot of shitcoin and i only got them on airdrops and bounties but i will still continue to hodl them even thier prices right now are dumping and seem to be dying  .

What you wrote indicates that you do not know what you have. In other words, it is a lottery for you and you have no idea what these projects can achieve.

Re: Holding shitcoins will not make u rich

yes holding them will not make you rich but atleast you can earn something whenever thier prices will sky rocket  .  if you are lucky enough , you can possibly get rich on them as long as you constantly join tons of bounties and airdrops  .

Keeping coins will never make you rich - it's how to win the lottery. First of all, you have to learn how to invest and, above all, learn how to invest in what you understand!
When you understand what you are getting into - you will be close to victory.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 09:27:00 PM
absolutely right, holding shitcoin will be very risky and that is the same as we have to be 100% ready for what will happen. There are only two possibilities, toward the moon or even disappear.

its not risky to hold a sh*tcoin as long as you dont invest money to obtain it . i myself have a lot of shitcoin and i only got them on airdrops and bounties but i will still continue to hodl them even thier prices right now are dumping and seem to be dying  .

Re: Holding shitcoins will not make u rich

yes holding them will not make you rich but atleast you can earn something whenever thier prices will sky rocket  .  if you are lucky enough , you can possibly get rich on them as long as you constantly join tons of bounties and airdrops  .
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 20, 2018, 08:01:02 PM
I once read an article about shitcoin, he argued that the increase in the price of crypto currency or bitcoin occurred when shitcoin began to break down. I think this is a good thing because the market for crypto currency like we know is now full of shitcoin, even if they don't have a clear price and continue to decline. I guess bitcoin and litecoin will continue to increase when shitcoin transforms into garbage.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 20, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
Because when new bull run will arrive there will be new shitcoins and your shitcoins will end dead or delisted from exchanges which can lead to 100% loss.History is always repeating.
5,5 years old chart:

Surprisingly some coins from this chart are up from then but volume on exchanges is low,so holders of these coins are truly bagholders.

Thatsm's the tendency. In the first place, it won't be called as "sh*tcoin" for no reason. These are coins which are not having price increase or market development upon being released in the market. In this market situation, no matter how huge the potential of the project is,  most of the coins are resulting to nothing. Most of the cryptos are negatively influenced by the market behavior right now so maybe, it would be better to further wait for changes.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 20, 2018, 07:31:43 PM
Because when new bull run will arrive there will be new shitcoins and your shitcoins will end dead or delisted from exchanges which can lead to 100% loss.History is always repeating.
5,5 years old chart:

Surprisingly some coins from this chart are up from then but volume on exchanges is low,so holders of these coins are truly bagholders.

At the year 2018, if you holding altcoins and wait for the end of the year, I think you will earn a huge profit because of the market has to bull run recent days and not any sign to stop the uptrend. So that I think the holding of shitcoins will be profit in the long-term, not bad as you said.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 20, 2018, 07:28:49 PM
This is usually will happen we will not make us rich for those shitcoins. Only those promising project will survive and those shitcoin will eventually gone be dead in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 07:03:12 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
December 20, 2018, 06:08:08 PM
We have improved altcoins that have more usage than altcoins before so I don't consider them shitcoins. Shitcoins are those ICOs who does selfdrops. No real team , some of them have no website. Just looking at who handles the campaigns which have bad records could clearly tell its all shit. Top ten coins are worth trading.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
December 20, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
Even scrapcoins can be profitable,but on long term "hodling" you will lose on them that was my idea.

if you just know how to handle them, yes they are profitable in the short term scenario. trade them as fast as you can. those crap coins should be discarded fast, else, you will be left a bag holder. but the OP's photo - those coins are really not shitcoins. most shitcoins are at the bottom of that list though.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 06:02:16 PM
Even scrapcoins can be profitable,but on long term "hodling" you will on 99% lose on them that was my idea.
Activity: 276
December 20, 2018, 05:32:04 PM
We may to know the right time to take off the boat, there's some coin that is pure especulation, without a solid project and ood development, those kind of coin will not have a bright future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 20, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
That is not the case here I think. The so-called shitcoins you are showing in your screenshot still got really "expensive" during the beginning of January. If you had bought any of them in the 2013-2014 timeframe, you would have made an easy 100x (or more profit) with many coins you are showing in the picture.

Though, liquidity can indeed become a problem when you want to sell your bags.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
in my opinion it's only 1:50 shitcoin which will provide benefits because shitcoin in my opinion can provide many benefits if there is group that does pump that causes all interested and after that there will be big dump
Activity: 532
December 20, 2018, 02:56:40 PM
It might, you can't really say but it's very risky holding shitcoins. Even though shitcoins have no potential value or use some have seen their value on the open market rise dramatically from time to time, usually because of a pump and dump scheme. It's for short term not long term and Mostly pump and dump and at the end, they become worthless. It's just better and advisable one holds coins with potentials
due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, one has to observe the market trend very carefully. In any case, wealth is not discussed today, because at least it would be enough for what you earn.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
It might, you can't really say but it's very risky holding shitcoins. Even though shitcoins have no potential value or use some have seen their value on the open market rise dramatically from time to time, usually because of a pump and dump scheme. It's for short term not long term and Mostly pump and dump and at the end, they become worthless. It's just better and advisable one holds coins with potentials
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 01:20:13 PM
It depends on what exactly you think about shitcoin, there are a very large number of coins that have a very small capitalization and whose reliability and price growth indicators are much better than bitcoin. For example, I invested in the ETA token a few weeks ago and during that time the price of this asset has doubled. In general, the Etheera project seems to me to be exactly the project that will be successful for me in a few months.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 20, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
I also hold a few shitcoins and it wasn't too much because at first I wasn't interested and only I tried to buy it and finally the value was lost. Until now I still hold it and still hope it will increase someday, even though it is impossible but I still believe anything can happen in the crypto market.
Of course, anything can be happen in crypto, but shitcoins that lost his value will be forgotten, because people will looking into new hot coin and stand in his side. People will think, rather than raising the forgotten coin, it's better to make a new coin that is more attractive.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 20, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
Those Dev has been richer as they sell their tokens at higher price before they run away and left those investors without a trace. Shitcoins are created to lure money from those newbie investors which they all they have are promises.
that's what being a risk to us in investing, we could lose all the money if we wrongly choose a coin. Therefore, we have to better define the project we are going to invest, because now the quality of the project not much good.
Activity: 378
December 20, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
Shitcoins never made someone rich. These are coins that cost nothing, so they quickly lose their value. Always pay attention to promising coins, because you do not risk losing all your money.
Those Dev has been richer as they sell their tokens at higher price before they run away and left those investors without a trace. Shitcoins are created to lure money from those newbie investors which they all they have are promises.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 19, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
Shitcoins never made someone rich. These are coins that cost nothing, so they quickly lose their value. Always pay attention to promising coins, because you do not risk losing all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: