Pages:
Author

Topic: Holdings of gold vs Holdings of btc - page 8. (Read 62760 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
In my opinion its better to have both. Bitcoin might not be as valuable as gold for now, but the possibility of its value to arise is huge.
Activity: 157
January 12, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
If I'm going to ask which one is good to hold well it depends, if you want to hold something for long term but not very long then I would choose Bitcoin, because its price is changing so anytime bitcoin can rise but if you want to become multi billionaire then you could choose gold but this is for  a very long term like 10 years or more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 12, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
I prefer holding BTC than holding gold.
Because bitcoin prices are more volatile where prices can change significantly over time.
In addition, Bitcoin has a limited supply of only 21 million available in the world. And when the supply runs out, the prices of bitcoin will explode.
Activity: 210
January 12, 2018, 03:22:19 AM
Its better to hold gold rather than bitcoin , why? because gold has so many feature like it is tangbile, valuable like bitcoin, you can wear , most and foremost it has a low volatility unlike bitcoin, gold is a long term investment for assurance because its price is slight stable. Bitcoin can easily fluctuate so you may loss and gain.
Activity: 308
January 12, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
Better to hold bitcoin than gold. I really don't understand people who are choosing gold to invest what they are doing on this forum, we are talking about short-term benefits and the only bitcoin can offer us that and not gold.I really think that the bitcoin is better.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:55:30 PM
It is a cultural thing to buy and hold gold in India really? I didn't know that.
Better choosed holding btc because bitcoin is for everyone. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
It is a cultural thing to buy and hold gold in India really? I didn't know that.
I choosed holding bitcoin.  Because is for everyone even if you are not rich.  Important you know about bitcoin industry.
Activity: 420
January 11, 2018, 11:25:57 PM
Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
for me i rather hold bitcoin than gold because bitcoin price has lot of potential compare to price of gold and lot of people will recommend bitcoin than gold because it is very unique and it can use easily in different ways.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
January 11, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
Holding bitcoin is way better than holding gold because bitcoin is more valuable and profitable.
Last year, the bitcoin price went from $952 to $20,000 all in one year, gaining up to 2000% increase in value all based on pure profits.  

holding a gold is still the best because gold is more trusted and legit ever since a long time until now. gold has also a physical form and you can actually see and hold it but bitcoin dont have these traits. although the advantage of bitcoin is that it is more profitable than gold or any other forms of invstment out there. overall  i still prefer to hold a gold and a bitcoin at the same time for a much better profit because if bitcoin fails or pops like a bubble then i still have a gold as my long term stable investment.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 11, 2018, 11:09:16 PM
Does anyone have any idea how many people are using gold as a store of value vs btc?  And how long do you think until we have the same user Base as holders of gold?
Holding bitcoin is way better than holding gold because bitcoin is more valuable and profitable.
Last year, the bitcoin price went from $952 to $20,000 all in one year, gaining up to 2000% increase in value all based on pure profits. 
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

it still takes a long time to be able to equate bitcoin users to be like a golden user, because we know that gold users almost all walks of life it became its users but different from bitcoin users until now still in the upper middle class and for those who know the internet world
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
January 11, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Holding of btc since 3 years have been more profitable compared with gold but as well as more risky cuz it`s future is in question in every single day.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
January 11, 2018, 07:25:17 PM
I think holding bitcoin is more profitable than holding gold, as it did in 2017 that the rise in bitcoin prices has reached above 1000% while the increase in gold is not more than 20%.
Activity: 406
January 11, 2018, 05:42:20 PM
BTC Hold is more profitable than Gold Holding.The review of the past few years clearly seen that the value of Bitcoin has increased greatly in comparison to gold.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 11, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
Bitcoin is subject to much more volatility than gold. But over the long run, given the fact that no new bitcoins will be mined after the 21-millionth, we can expect it to ultimately serve as a better store of value than gold.
I know some people will say things like Bitcoin is highly volatile and that we may lose money, but I say that’s funny. I wouldn’t hold gold cause it makes no sense and is totally a waste of my time, cause the price is always steady. But as for Bitcoin, it is highly volatile and keeps on fluctuating. You never know how much you may earn, same as how much you may lose.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 06:53:54 PM
We need to understand difference between investment and safety: bitcoin is a fantastic investment, at least in this moment,  but when we talk about safety gold is still the best asset.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2018, 08:01:38 AM
Why would you hold a shiny rock over stake in a new technology already integrated with several platforms across the globe?
That's right mate, bitcoin has the real use compared to gold and although only few people have already known about bitcoin
but eventually in the future this will become popular and when the demand increases the value will follow.
We have to believe that it will change the financial system if we are investing with bitcoin because the ride is long and we have to be strong to survive.
Activity: 378
I am a fan of Deeponion
January 10, 2018, 03:48:11 AM
 Why would you hold a shiny rock over stake in a new technology already integrated with several platforms across the globe?
Activity: 364
January 10, 2018, 02:50:58 AM

Will if i choice holding bitcoin or gold i rather choice bitcoin.It is true that gold is also growing but gold grow so slow not like bitcoin every day bitcoin currency moving high and low.Gold didnt price go down but low additional price while bitcoin got low price and high price but huge profit if its on high price not like gold
Activity: 162
January 10, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
holding gold and bitcoin satma-equally profitable, because both of them equally I call the asset, if compared to hold bitcoin and gold hence the advantage of larger bitcoin, but gold has a more stable price superiority of bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: