Pages:
Author

Topic: Hollie/Ninja/Stefanie Andrea/SHlFT/Pearikay scammers - page 2. (Read 3481 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Some things to note:
This guy called out his other accounts as scammers when it was revealed that they were scammers. So even if someone has been scammed, that doesn't mean they can be trusted.

This guy purposely tries to lead us down the wrong trail. Take any personal information he's posted/given to you with a grain of salt.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.512251

Odd. Either another account, or as suspected, Stefanie was the account that is supposed to stay in good standing.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
Great work Maged. Thanks for the detective work.
legendary
Can we id anyone else who might be related by using the ip's that they used?
There is one other person, but I can't reveal that since there is no evidence that it belongs to this guy.

Additionally, I suspect that there are more accounts. I saw many of the same patterns in other threads these guys posted in. If someone could look for those, that'd be great.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's all about the game, and how you play it
Can we id anyone else who might be related by using the ip's that they used?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Chief Master Detective Maged!
legendary
This thread is a compilation of all evidence against this group of people. The evidence contained will prove that they are all the same person, and they are all scammers. This list may be missing things. The goal of this is to gather enough evidence so that we can release the IP addresses these guys used to you all.

SHlFT:

Evidence that SHlFT is part of this group:

Pearikay:

Evidence that Pearikay is part of this group (in addition to the above links):

Please feel free to add any evidence or information you know about these guys here.
Pages:
Jump to: