Pages:
Author

Topic: HOLY F**** I just got the details of 50 bitcoiners in CY DANNY BREWSTER INCLUDE - page 2. (Read 5010 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Guys I already asked you what the fuck do I do?

I am only 5 minutes away from this scammer.....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I smoke one in the morning, I smoke one in the nit
get it to police you shouldnt have posted it until he was in custody, now he may escape

Sure his passport is flagged
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
get it to police you shouldnt have posted it until he was in custody, now he may escape
Well, somebody has to say it, so I guess I will:
Pix or it didn't happen, you can blur out any personal info, obviously, but who on here knows Japanese, anyways? (joke)

You want proof?

here it is:

I left the Village name coz I live in the village next to it (Oroklini) which is less than 5 mins away.
Activity: 173
Merit: 104
Well, somebody has to say it, so I guess I will:
Pix or it didn't happen, you can blur out any personal info, obviously, but who on here knows Japanese, anyways? (joke)
So no one cares?

Can someone point me to the Neo_thread so that I can inform the ones who lost serious cash because of him?

I certainly care, though only because it gets me one degree closer to that sick scamming fuck ukyo. I don't know the Neo & Bee details, but Danny helping ukyo seems to have been linked to the Neo & Bee implosion.

There's a thread over at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7625184 where this latter issue is being discussed.

Thanks, but I am looking for the official thread.
The one that people follow because they lost money.
have you already posted it in the neobee subreddit?

I dont do reddit but can you inform them that I have his address?
How does the post office randomly deliver 50 cards all to one address? 

Isn't Brewster wanted by the law at this point?

LOL, I guess you never visited Cyprus.

I guarantee to you that I have 50 Post Cards as the Japanese declared it with personal information of people.
Danny Brewster being one of them and only 5 minutes away from me.

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
So no one cares?

Can someone point me to the Neo_thread so that I can inform the ones who lost serious cash because of him?

I certainly care, though only because it gets me one degree closer to that sick scamming fuck ukyo. I don't know the Neo & Bee details, but Danny helping ukyo seems to have been linked to the Neo & Bee implosion.

There's a thread over at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7625184 where this latter issue is being discussed.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How does the post office randomly deliver 50 cards all to one address? 

Isn't Brewster wanted by the law at this point?
Activity: 307
Merit: 252
have you already posted it in the neobee subreddit?
So no one cares?

Holy shit, our post dept made a mistake and delievered to me 50 post cards in Japanese (regarding mtgox) and Danny Brewster was included.

I didn't notice coz I didn't give a fuck but my wife went saw the first name on the list and it was Danny Brewster....

What the fuck do I do?

EDIT: Also the address I have is for a village in Larnaca NOT Nicosia so maybe he still resides there......

EDIT 2: Danny if you are reading this and still in Cyprus I am only about 5 mins away from you......

EDIT 3: I have his address in Larnaca Wink

Pages:
Jump to: