Pages:
Author

Topic: HolyTransaction! Universal cryptocurrency Wallet - Infographics List added - page 4. (Read 9163 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
I don't have a smartphone so i can't use that security. How about adding sms code like coinbase?

It will be added soon! Smiley

I was able to sign up using a different country... even though i am in US...
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
HolyTransaction.com
I don't have a smartphone so i can't use that security. How about adding sms code like coinbase?

It will be added soon! Smiley
We have added 2FA check on login:
Now our multi currency online wallet supports Google Authenticator as a multi-factor authentication option.

If you would like to use Google Authenticator, you will also need a supported mobile device, to run the application.
Google officially supports Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices.

You can follow the instructions here to install Google Authenticator onto these devices.

Once you have the Google Authenticator application running on your mobile device, go to https://holytransaction.com/security Follow the instructions there to finish setting up Google Authenticator.

Yours faithfully,

HolyTransaction Wallet

https://holytransaction.com

HolyTransaction.com
We have added 2FA check on login:
Now our multi currency online wallet supports Google Authenticator as a multi-factor authentication option.

If you would like to use Google Authenticator, you will also need a supported mobile device, to run the application.
Google officially supports Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices.

You can follow the instructions here to install Google Authenticator onto these devices.

Once you have the Google Authenticator application running on your mobile device, go to https://holytransaction.com/app#!/settings Follow the instructions there to finish setting up Google Authenticator.

Yours faithfully,

HolyTransaction Wallet

https://holytransaction.com
HolyTransaction.com
We are confident that our service will satisfy you!
Passwords are not stored in raw form and we use multiple layers of authentication.
We don’t recommend putting all your life savings in cryptocurrencies, especially to our servers.
Our wallet is safe to keep your weekly spending average. Fiat currency deposits are coming soon.

Ok i did try it, it looks legit. But very disappointing that it cannot be used in the US yet. I really hope they approve it.
What are the security features applied to secure our coins? Is it going to be hack free?
I will give you my support and promote this when US is available. I hope there is referral.
I am not saying you are a scammer, but just commenting on your post on "Why should I trust you?" i think 1 does not count.
And it also does not count to be a member in bitcoin foundation, remember Mtgox? Mtgox is platinum and even a board member.

Will be waiting for the final version.
You have a pm, feel free to give it a try. Smiley
We want to offer the simplest and easy solution that enables P2P transfers worldwide.

Ok i did try it, it looks legit. But very disappointing that it cannot be used in the US yet. I really hope they approve it.

What are the security features applied to secure our coins? Is it going to be hack free?

I will give you my support and promote this when US is available. I hope there is referral.
HolyTransaction.com
I am not saying you are a scammer, but just commenting on your post on "Why should I trust you?" i think 1 does not count.
And it also does not count to be a member in bitcoin foundation, remember Mtgox? Mtgox is platinum and even a board member.

You have a pm, feel free to give it a try. Smiley
We want to offer the simplest and easy solution that enables P2P transfers worldwide.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/nixoid-244

Your newbie account from 2010 does not make you trust-able. There are lots of accounts out there for sale. The membership system in the forum was built for a reason. Those that are not active and not posting every 2 weeks will not raise ranks.

Hello blueangel! As the posts are public, it is possible to evaluate the quality of such posts.
Our initial founder and CTO, Andrey Zamovskiy is in Sillicon Valley now. While being in Ukraine he was one of the best software architect there.

NovelyLab is a Silver Member of the Bitcoin Foundation.
You can check our presentation at Plug&Play EXPO Winter 2013, the pitch begin at 2 hours e 20 seconds:
www.justin.tv/plugandplaytechcenter/b/485182310

If you want to know more about us, feel free to check our team page Smiley

HolyTransaction.com

Your newbie account from 2010 does not make you trust-able. There are lots of accounts out there for sale. The membership system in the forum was built for a reason. Those that are not active and not posting every 2 weeks will not raise ranks.

Hello blueangel! As the posts are public, it is possible to evaluate the quality of such posts.
Our initial founder and CTO, Andrey Zamovskiy is in Sillicon Valley now. While being in Ukraine he was one of the best software architect there.

NovelyLab is a Silver Member of the Bitcoin Foundation.
You can check our presentation at Plug&Play EXPO Winter 2013, the pitch begin at 2 hours e 20 seconds:
www.justin.tv/plugandplaytechcenter/b/485182310

If you want to know more about us, feel free to check our team page Smiley

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Well that would be great to convert fiat into altcoins directly like coinbase.
HolyTransaction.com
looks like it could be useful if you get fiat on there.

We are working hard to get US license asap.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
wow i am second? good information.thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
looks like it could be useful if you get fiat on there.
HolyTransaction.com

It’s a multi currency online wallet designed for nontechnical users with ultimate goal of supporting all top cryptocurrencies.

We are excited to share the news that many of you have been awaiting for a long time.

What's inside?

Universal Wallet
Accept Bitcoin, ZCash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Decred, Peercoin, Blackcoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Syscoin, Gridcoin, Faircoin, GameCredits, Tether, and Omni Layer all in one place? Yes! Easily receive your cryptocurrency with HolyTransaction on your online wallet at any time.
You can send payments in one digital currency, and receive in another.

Digital Currency Exchange
HolyTransaction is a multi-currency online wallet with simple and instant conversion between supported currencies - we are the simplest exchange among top cryptocurrencies.
Send any currency to any supported address and we carry the instant conversion.

Free For All
You can send cryptocurrency to any HolyTransaction user for free. If you exchange coins, our fee is included in the exchange you make.

Cutting Edge Security
We follow industry best practices and guarantee that your money is safe. We utilize both hot & cold storage.

API
Integrate cryptocurrency support into a website of any kind, from invoice processing to white-labeled multi-currency wallets. Check our API!

WEBWALLET:
HOLYTRANSACTION.COM Universal Cryptocurrency Wallet
JOIN THE WALLET | JOIN THE DISCUSSION

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

BLOCK EXPLORERS:
DASH. BLOCK EXPLORER
HOLYTRANSACTION.COM

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________

INSTANT FIAT CONVERSION:
TRADE. INSTANT MULTI-PAYMENT CONVERTER
HOLYTRANSACTION.COM

Website    ☆    Twitter       ☆     Blog   ☆     Facebook   ☆    Official Communications

We believe that this project will significantly speed up the adoption of the cryptocurrencies around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: