Pages:
Author

Topic: Hoping for Bitcoin to drop - page 5. (Read 2122 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 106
August 25, 2017, 06:58:04 AM
The btc price now prevents people from buying it, and its increasing more and more each day. I heard that there will be a possible drop this upcoming November, possibly because of a hard fork. I'm not sure about this because its just rumors. Other than that and whales, I don't know what else could cause a drop in the BTC price. Bad publicity then some panic sellers? Something like that could trigger such an event.

I think that the price will just continue to increase, maybe there won't be a drop for some time now unless something bad happens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
August 25, 2017, 06:57:09 AM
The btc price now prevents people from buying it, and its increasing more and more each day. I heard that there will be a possible drop this upcoming November, possibly because of a hard fork. I'm not sure about this because its just rumors. Other than that and whales, I don't know what else could cause a drop in the BTC price. Bad publicity then some panic sellers? Something like that could trigger such an event.

I think that the price will just continue to increase, maybe there won't be a drop for some time now unless something bad happens.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 25, 2017, 06:40:37 AM

What would it take to make Bitcoin's value to drop again? A new hard fork? whales dumping coins? anything, I just hope Bitcoin to drop tremendously.

One thing that might do it is the congestion in the bitcoin network. The number of bitcoin transactions per 24 hour period has dropped to about 209,000, down from 250,000, and the backlog has increased.

If this continues, people will just give up using bitcoin and use litecoin, ether or bitcoincash to move money.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 06:40:27 AM
Yeah. Me too! Hoping for the bitcoin price to drop so I can get more btc compared to btc price nowadays.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 06:37:55 AM
I think of investing into bitcoin, if it falls to $3500. I have saved around $700 and waiting for an opportunity to buy bitcoin 0.2btc. I can get the desired amount only if the price drops, else need to invest at the increased price and wait for another price pumping to get the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2017, 06:28:37 AM
November hard fork is coming.
Miners are aalresdy moving to Bitcoin cash.
The remaining miners will probably mostly move to the new fork.
You will get your cheap coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 06:18:56 AM
I can see your point. But if you are wishing Bitcoin to drop just so you can buy, then you are wrong. Every time Bitcoin is increasing and you might today is late but today can even be early. Because as time passes by Bitcoin is increasing and increasing. It would be your lose if you would just wait for it to go down. Better buy now than its too late. Its not necessarily buying a whole Bitcoin but you can buy small amount of it then you can use that at least for trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 06:11:31 AM
It is good that Bitcoin's price is so high since many gained many profit from it. But this hype is too much. Bitcoin is so much expensive now and every step we see Bitcoin increase. Well, I say it is time to go down. A price around 3000 USD is reasonable but going beneath that is much preferred.

What would it take to make Bitcoin's value to drop again? A new hard fork? whales dumping coins? anything, I just hope Bitcoin to drop tremendously.
Pages:
Jump to: