Pages:
Author

Topic: hoqu.io ICO is a totally Scam and fake. - page 2. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
January 09, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
I got my tokens, too.
Just patience and don't panic. You will receive the tokens.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
I've sent ETH as well and it took 3 days. 
But it arrived! So relax and just wait. They made an anouncement that it will take more time..
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
January 08, 2018, 07:39:56 PM
Do not panic, I understand the amount is huge but if you have the TX ID you can send it to the HOQU Team and they can sort it out for you. Labeling a project as scam just cos of  a Technical glitch is not fair.
yeah too easy to judge, i've been watching their ICO and so far those questions and issues were answered via their telegram group. I believe their team is resorting to this and will fix some issues soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 07:20:39 PM
Do not panic, I understand the amount is huge but if you have the TX ID you can send it to the HOQU Team and they can sort it out for you. Labeling a project as scam just cos of  a Technical glitch is not fair.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
January 08, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
Just saw this Twitter statement:

HOQU
@HOQU_IO
Current state is that some TXs might not show up in the HOQU back office after investing ETH/BTC/LTC due to clogging in ETH network
If you had everything processed but the info doesn't show up - do not worry, we have all the info and TXs are to be shown on 11 of Jan, not sooner.

Jan 6, 2018

So it seems there is some hope  Smiley

For those guys above. You do easily panic  Grin . which its is normal though since we are talking money on here and would really be alarmed if we do see our funds is already confirmed but not being credited on the account. HOQU had made already give some words and this should really wipe out those doubts. It is actually true that ETH network is really clogging that's why some services or even crowdfundings as of now is being affected.
Activity: 210
January 08, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

HOQU
@HOQU_IO
Current state is that some TXs might not show up in the HOQU back office after investing ETH/BTC/LTC due to clogging in ETH network
If you had everything processed but the info doesn't show up - do not worry, we have all the info and TXs are to be shown on 11 of Jan, not sooner.

Jan 6, 2018

This seems worthy information. Thanks!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 04:58:20 PM
Hi Guys,

I have deposited Litecoins into HOQU's Website and it got deducted from my account as well, But it did not came to my Wallet nor did i got any HOQU Coin's for that.

I have tried to contact with the support team and dropped them an email as well as in chat. But there is no response from them as well. Its been 4 days i have deposited but no response from them.

I suggest you guys to stay away from This Scam ICO and do not ever deposit your money there.

there are some ICOs that don't send Tokens to thier investors Till the end of ICO although you send them money,
hoqu i don't know what strategies they use in thier ICOs.
Activity: 9
January 08, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

HOQU
@HOQU_IO

Jan 6, 2018

Activity: 9
January 08, 2018, 04:44:22 PM
Oh wow, actually the same happened to me. I've deposited BTC two days ago (two different transactions) and none shows in the balance although they say it should be seen within minutes. Have tried to contact them too. So far to no avail. That's really annoying  Angry
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 02:03:39 AM
Hi Guys,

I have deposited Litecoins into HOQU's Website and it got deducted from my account as well, But it did not came to my Wallet nor did i got any HOQU Coin's for that.

I have tried to contact with the support team and dropped them an email as well as in chat. But there is no response from them as well. Its been 4 days i have deposited but no response from them.

I suggest you guys to stay away from This Scam ICO and do not ever deposit your money there.

Pages:
Jump to: