Pages:
Author

Topic: HorseChain IEO or ICO - page 2. (Read 235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
April 20, 2019, 12:52:21 PM
Choose IEO and you will get an instant pump and dump or just instant dump. Choose ICO and you will get a series of pump and dumps (or just permanent dump  Grin). Choose to develop the product firstly. I can bet you don't need a token.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 20, 2019, 12:36:16 PM
I see on the team's website only 3 people, is it possible that the HorseChain project is held by 3 people? I see that this concept is pretty good.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
April 20, 2019, 12:35:18 PM
If you are asking the community which one is better, IEO or ICO?
From my end, in the current scenario, it is better to hold IEO on a reputable exchange.
ICOs have been ignored lately, as most of the potential investors found out that after ICO, they can buy the coins in exchanges at a very cheap price.
However, if you want to tie up with a known exchange, make sure that your platform has solid foundation also.
Otherwise, people are now smart on checking a project. If it is only because of the hype or not.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 20, 2019, 12:19:51 PM
The HorseChain Foundation will subsequently develop a number of other decentralized applications (Dapps) that will enable mass adoption, these will also come pre-installed in the Official HorseChain app in later version updates.

The main objective of HorseChain is to stimulate the multi-billion dollar equine industry by implementing smart technologies, producing unbiased data, enhancing validation and detectability of extortion verification, and evacuating worldwide limits.

We are ready to launch ICO but we would like to see if IEO is better option.

As project used to provide services for equine services HorseChain need to toknized this industry we are already have achived milestone as founder came from both Tech and Horse Industry.

Www.horsechain.co
Pages:
Jump to: