Pages:
Author

Topic: Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers for Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 24629 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 103
Customers should be able to buy cPanel license instantly, automatically via Perfectmoney, Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies..
February 09, 2015, 11:24:25 AM
Custom VPS
At this moment we have around 32 Ghz of free CPU and 12Gb free RAM, if there is anyone who need higher CPU Linux server (VPS), please kindly let me know, we can make custom offer with competetive price. Thank you
December 12, 2014, 11:57:13 AM
Please could you add the latest Debian 7 release to your hosting? Debian 6 is too outdated.
Yes, that is possible in case of 2048MB RAM VPS or higher. The setup wont be instant. Please contact support if you are interested. Thank You
Activity: 50
Merit: 24
December 12, 2014, 11:51:58 AM
Please could you add the latest Debian 7 release to your hosting? Debian 6 is too outdated.
November 22, 2014, 06:43:41 AM
Your VPS is running, it appears CoinPayments.com payment gateway refused to process your cryptocurrency transaction in automated mode. i have contacted them. So far Bitpay (Bitcoin) payment and PerfectMoney payments are fully automated.
PS: thank You for your order
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 03:15:37 AM
Early BlackFriday discount coupon on Virtual Private Servers (VPS) purchase. 80% OFF!
Enter this coupon code on checkout: 80OFFVPS_U3G
Buy now at: http://instantcpanelhosting.com/cart.php?gid=4
This is limitted time & quantity offer, hurry.
hi, how long until vps up?
i've ordered vps, but it say unpaid. eventhough transaction complete
can you help me?

ps: i've open ticket to
November 21, 2014, 03:49:34 PM
Early BlackFriday discount coupon on Virtual Private Servers (VPS) purchase. 80% OFF!
Enter this coupon code on checkout: 80OFFVPS_U3G
Buy now at: http://instantcpanelhosting.com/cart.php?gid=4
This is limitted time & quantity offer, hurry.
November 06, 2014, 09:29:56 PM
all cPanel accounts are now on a new server which is slightly faster and has better Raid storage.
cPanel hosting allows Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal auto installation (via Softaculous) and also includes quick Cloudflare integration
September 24, 2014, 04:20:45 PM
New payment methods / cryptocurrencies are accepted now. altcoin fans are most welcome:

now on sale:
blackcoin hosting
bitcoin hosting
dogecoin hosting
darkcoin hosting
litecoin hosting
peercoin hosting

Budget shared hostings, VPSs, Enterprise Dedies, licenses.

PS: contact me please anyone who may be interested in new SSD VPS with high RAM alotment. Thank you and good day!
September 22, 2014, 07:54:44 PM
New server for VPS hosting is being setup, is there anyone now who want to try it and have new VPS? You will be assigned double RAM for 2 months. (for 1GB RAM plans or higher)
"John Lennon" just signed up to be our client.. What about You?  Smiley
128GB RAM, E5 Xeon Dedicated Servers available now. Clients can temporarilly pay via paypal automatically again.
Bitcoin payment is automated as usual so you can enjoy automated setup of a domain, hosting, vps most of the times.
http://instantcpanelhosting.com/
Remove the shitty registration form and you will have a plenty of bitcoin clients - me first. Make it fast and simple and bitcoin/anonymous friendly.

Hi, the registration form has been reduced and simpliffied, please let me know if you have any more advices or improvements. Thank you

i.snag.gy/UIu6q.jpg

ahmedjadoon, nahtnam: You are missing other hosting plans that have much higher data transfer quotas here: https://instantcpanelhosting.com/cart.php?gid=1
legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
Your shared hosting plans are ... Just 1 GB monthly bandwidth?

Yeah, that is... Shit...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Your shared hosting plans are ... Just 1 GB monthly bandwidth?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Just my 2cents - Prices are OK. Remove the shitty registration form and you will have a plenty of bitcoin clients - me first. Make it fast and simple and bitcoin/anonymous friendly.

Good luck!

Is there a set scale or is it flexible? Can you compare the pricing with namecheaps reseller program?

Namecheap offers better support and maybe even better uptime. At ICPH you can get custom plan (space, transfer). The TOS violation resold cpanel acocunt will be suspended immediatelly at ICPH. At namecheap you have around 24 hourst to act, examine.
legendary
Activity: 1092
nahtnam.com
Do you offer reseller hosting?
Hi, Yes you can have an cPanel/WHM reseller plan with ICPH. Yet you cant order it automatically from a website, we need to setup it manually 4 you to match your requirements.

Is there a set scale or is it flexible? Can you compare the pricing with namecheaps reseller program?
Do you offer reseller hosting?
Hi, Yes you can have an cPanel/WHM reseller plan with ICPH. Yet you cant order it automatically from a website, we need to setup it manually 4 you to match your requirements.
Pages:
Jump to: