Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[HOSTING][SHARED/VPS/DEDICATED] server-cloud.com | EU located🔥 - page 2. (Read 316 times)

copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
I noticed a few of your posts have already been deleted from this thread. I think it is for creating multiple posts in a single row. If you need to create more than one post then you have to wait for another response or you have to edit your previous posts or you have to delete your previous posts and create new posts or something like that otherwise your posts will be deleted and your profile might be get banned.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Attention all Bitcointalkers!
🛍️ Get a 25% discount on your first order with us!
🎉 Simply post "S&C TOP OFFER" below and receive a PM with your exclusive discount code. Don't miss out on this amazing deal!
In fact, we have only 24 tweets here.
Yes, I have just seen it. I have almost no activity though your first tweet is too old. But there is several years/months gap on each tweet and I think you have not done any social media promotion that's why your twitter handle is in such a condition.

We're currently working to rectify this situation and once again point out the lack of connection between occasional posts on social networks and our work itself.  Wink
copper member
In fact, we have only 24 tweets here.
Yes, I have just seen it. I have almost no activity though your first tweet is too old. But there is several years/months gap on each tweet and I think you have not done any social media promotion that's why your twitter handle is in such a condition.
I am really confused about your service. I have just opened your twitter profile and it seems to me that the account 11 years old and you have only 5 followers while you have followed 9 profile. This means your service is not good or you have bought an account to show your business is old.
https://img001.prntscr.com/file/img001/C4VMunVRS4SbIEu_siuJKw.png

Again I am confused after checking your domain info:
Code:
Important Dates
Expires On
2027-12-02
Registered On
2008-12-02
Updated On
2021-09-24
So, are you doing business in 2008 or started recently just bought the domain in 2008?

Hi!
You're dead right about the number of followers on our Twitter acc. In fact, we have only 24 tweets here.

I should also say that the number of followers on this page has nothing to do with the level of service and the quality of work of our company.

When we started this business 11 years ago (a young group of programmers,franlky) and we were not trying to win any social media audience. We think the same now, so your idea about buying an account with subscribers is fundamentally different from our ideas about how to do business.
copper member
I am really confused about your service. I have just opened your twitter profile and it seems to me that the account 11 years old and you have only 5 followers while you have followed 9 profile. This means your service is not good or you have bought an account to show your business is old.

Again I am confused after checking your domain info:
Code:
Important Dates
Expires On
2027-12-02
Registered On
2008-12-02
Updated On
2021-09-24
So, are you doing business in 2008 or started recently just bought the domain in 2008?
He,
We've just loaded keywords into AI, and after thinking for a while, the service generated for us the prediction text, which we present without corrections.
Look what we've got Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://server-cloud.com/en/news/web_hosting_future/
Hi BitcoinTalk forum members!
We're for the first time here with you and would like to offer you a professional hosting service - Server & Cloud.

We provide a wide range of products and services including Dedicated Servers, VPS, Cloud Hosting, DDoS Protection and Colocation.
Our company is a privately owned, customer oriented hosting company with highly skilled employees at every level of organizational structure.

Here are the key benefits of our service:
  • Security
    Security and confidentiality is our specialty. Your privacy, including all customer data, is protected by laws and regulations of Switzerland.
  • 24/7 Support
    Around the clock support by highly qualified staff. Your questions will be addressed in timely, professional manner. Feel free to contact us anytime.
  • 99.9% Uptime
    Our industry leading infrastructure guarantee uptime in excess of 99.99%. You can count on exceptional high availability of your web resource.
  • Unbeatable Prices
    We recognize that cost efficiency is essential to your business. We provide you with the best value - the combination of quality and price that cannot be beaten.

We accept multiple payment methods.
  • Bank transfers
  • Credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express)
  • Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Polkadot and Monero)
  • PayPal* (Restrictions apply)
*PayPal payments must be processed manually.

We Own Dedicated Infrastructure
Infrastructure is the key to reliable IT business. Our team has created an outstanding proprietary platform where all equipment, network and software solutions are owned by Server & Cloud. This eliminates potential risks associated with leased equipment adding yet another safety layer to our network.
Low latency 1 gbit/s LAN ports
Server & Cloud ensure that our customers are using the most reliable and fast network. Premium Multi Homed Bandwidth guarantees necessary network redundancy at low latency. 1 gbit/s LAN ports are used at all servers for even better performance.

DISCOUNT COUPON
For all new customers we provide a 50% discount for any service within one month with voucher BTCTLK50

JOIN OUR PLATFORM NOW: https://server-cloud.com

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA -- NEW CONTENT WEEKLY!!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ServerAndCloud
Facebook: https://facebook.com/serverandcloud
Pages:
Jump to: