Pages:
Author

Topic: hot altcoin - page 4. (Read 1667 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 21, 2017, 05:58:13 AM
hello guys,hope you are all doing great,please i want to know the altcoin i can invest in presently which i can hold for 6month before taking my profit,thank you.
For 6 months it seems to be good suitable for Ethereum and Ripple, I think these coins is more likely to gain an investing's profit over that time period. I'm sure, and I'm planning also for investing in it for the long term. Just check here for more details https://coinmarketcap.com/ to determine altcoins other than that I mentioned, I also often checking altcoins's price movements. Good luck!
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 05:57:08 AM
If you are looking at very low risk investment with limited but guaranteed return then invest in - Ehtereum, NEO, Dash, CVC, qtum and such coins that are established.

If you are looking at other altcoins with high risk and high return then go for ICOs from established team - Kyber.

Thirdly, you can trade on exchange, by coin for cheap and then sell at high when they get pumped.
Activity: 588
November 21, 2017, 05:52:48 AM
If you looking for new coin/token just entered the market, I think by hold these coin POWR and GVT will be promosing profit later, because when these token just entered the market I look the volume and market cap is high, and also the aim of the project is interesting and also this project has other good fundamental. But always to do own research before investing, my opinion is not investment advice. Thanks
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 05:45:46 AM
My choice having ti invest in alto in are: litecoin LTC ethereum Classic ETC, monero XRM and Waves for passive income my favorite is TAAS. good luck
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
November 21, 2017, 05:42:43 AM
Choose one of the top 30 altcoins on coinmarketcap and HODL it. Don't sell when it dips. At the very least research the whitepaper first to make sure it's legit.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 05:40:41 AM
hello guys,hope you are all doing great,please i want to know the altcoin i can invest in presently which i can hold for 6month before taking my profit,thank you.

My choice for you is STRATIS and Waves.They could be bigger in just few months.Happy earning
In a matter of a year, STRATIS has risen a thousand times. My god, Nicholas, the programming power of this man in the end how strong, can not imagine. I think although STRATIS worth the wait, but the rate of increase will not be great.
Activity: 82
November 21, 2017, 05:40:00 AM
Ethereum is no doubt.
Also my choice this month is universa coin. very promising project with already existing technology
Activity: 36
November 21, 2017, 05:31:41 AM
Ethereum is the hotpick. Litecoin and Electroneum will go uptrend as well.
Activity: 420
November 21, 2017, 05:20:31 AM
XVG , OK CASH, NEO COIN and some other coins are hot for me in term of profitability and price ups and downs,
in other side some of new tokens and coins are listed in some exchanges that are good for investors and have a great opportunity for investors  to buy and get good profit in trading sector .
Activity: 406
November 21, 2017, 05:06:37 AM
Now is the time, although I propagated them before buy them while they are low. Now we see Eth and lightcoin at the altitude and others are tightened, perhaps this is due to the growth of bitcoin, but it's nice.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2017, 05:04:08 AM
Ethereum is pretty hot right now but you should definitely check out Lisk, it's in really good shape.
I suspect Waves might be going up pretty soon as well.
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 04:54:42 AM
I advise you to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum is a stable coin and the price will soon rise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 21, 2017, 04:27:46 AM
I would suggest you invest in an ICO as promising as trade.io.
It has passed its soft cap in the PRE-ICO, it's currently raised more than $8M so far!
The video below can explain more about the ICO itself.

You can sign up to trade.io here: https://account.trade.io/en/signup?ref=chrisgellere&mtype=i
They also have a bounty program and airdrop too on Telegram. For more information feel free to ask trade.io representatives!
Activity: 353
November 21, 2017, 04:17:07 AM
Go for Kucoin shares because than you will get around 10-12 other crypto currencies free every day that you hold them. Plus as the exchange traffic increases your kucoin shares will increase with it. few thousand of them and you could be very well off indeed in a years time.
Activity: 168
November 21, 2017, 04:04:48 AM
Ethereum, NEO and eBTC
Activity: 168
November 21, 2017, 04:02:09 AM
Investing in cryptocurrency requires an unprecedented level of research and analysis because a majority of these cryptocurrencies are still new to the digital ecosystem and present huge investment risks to less-researched investors . however,you can invest in ethereum, litcoin,ripple, stratis, these has good futures in my opinion.
Activity: 89
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io
November 21, 2017, 03:44:02 AM
I would suggest you LISK, NEO and NEM. Both have good future. You can try investing in them
Activity: 94
November 21, 2017, 03:43:02 AM

My choice for you is STRATIS and Waves.They could be bigger in just few months.Happy earning
Activity: 154
November 21, 2017, 03:42:14 AM
If you are looking to hold for 6 months then I will suggest you to invest in electroneum but wait for a month before investing in it as the price will go down when they release their wallets
Pages:
Jump to: