Pages:
Author

Topic: HOT ICOs for the month, telegram speculation - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I don't use Telegram number of rate a project for me, I hope you know that most of these followers are either bought or bots, alot is happening in the space, just wait till the end of the ICO and see the disparity in the number of telegram group before and after the ICO
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
I think the size of the community in telegram is not a guarantee that the project can be successful. Sometimes the number of participants in the group is the result of bounty, ie a telegram campaign or a requirement to follow a campaign to join their telegram group.

Global reit - 33k telegram
ico is running, if you are interested please click the link available in the signature I use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
So with all the ICOs going on, it's hard to find some good ones, recently the QuarkChain ICO went crazy bring in 15x+ returns, one thing I noticed was a huge telegram following and hype prior to the launch.

Due to this, I've decided to go through some upcoming ICOs and inspect their telegram size to see if this pattern continues, might be a long shot but it gives a bit of an idea around demand, here's what I've come up with including their telegram size and ICO description:

OneLedger - 26k Telegram
A Universal Blockchain Protocol Enabling Cross-ledger Access through Business Modularization.

EkkBaz - 16.6k Telegram
Next-generation business to business collaboration for FMCG industry as part of EkkBaz Business mobile app.

DNN - 83k Telegram
DNN, or Decentralized News Network, is a news platform, combining news creation with decentralized networks to deliver factual content, curated by the community.

Cherr.io - 18k Telegram
CHERR.IO is a blockchain solution for charitable donations, aiming to open new horizons for the way charitable, humanitarian and socially responsible organizations operate.

HederaHashgraph - 38.5k Telegram
The trust layer of the Internet

Going over this list briefly, I like the look of OneLedger and DNN, Hedera might just be gaining hype due to the "Hashgraph" in it's name, what do you all think of this approach? Obviously more research would be needed than just relying on community size, but it seems a good way to narrow down on a large list.

If any one has comments about the above projects please feel free to comment, if you know of any others over 15k in telegram size please share also.
I have the following list :
Neonexchange
Blockcollider
Metronome
Merculet
Edenchain
Kairos
The Abyss
Sentinel protocol
One ledger
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
Thanks for the replies! Some there that I've missed, this is a good way to start, of course do your own research rather than trusting numbers, the numbers just help narrow down a big list of projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If your basis is how more of their telegram community counts then I can help you with it and I can list some of the upcoming crypto/coins who were yet to be listed in any exchanges. This is going to be a massive rise up once they list in any exchange crypto market. Hope I was able to help. Thanks and Goodluck bro.

SGPay 12k
DIWtoken 39k
Sancoj 35k
Aeternum Libertad Foundation 9k
Sapien Network 21k
Medichain 18k
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
like SONDER - 12k folks
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
So with all the ICOs going on, it's hard to find some good ones, recently the QuarkChain ICO went crazy bring in 15x+ returns, one thing I noticed was a huge telegram following and hype prior to the launch.

Due to this, I've decided to go through some upcoming ICOs and inspect their telegram size to see if this pattern continues, might be a long shot but it gives a bit of an idea around demand, here's what I've come up with including their telegram size and ICO description:

OneLedger - 26k Telegram
A Universal Blockchain Protocol Enabling Cross-ledger Access through Business Modularization.

EkkBaz - 16.6k Telegram
Next-generation business to business collaboration for FMCG industry as part of EkkBaz Business mobile app.

DNN - 83k Telegram
DNN, or Decentralized News Network, is a news platform, combining news creation with decentralized networks to deliver factual content, curated by the community.

Cherr.io - 18k Telegram
CHERR.IO is a blockchain solution for charitable donations, aiming to open new horizons for the way charitable, humanitarian and socially responsible organizations operate.

HederaHashgraph - 38.5k Telegram
The trust layer of the Internet

Going over this list briefly, I like the look of OneLedger and DNN, Hedera might just be gaining hype due to the "Hashgraph" in it's name, what do you all think of this approach? Obviously more research would be needed than just relying on community size, but it seems a good way to narrow down on a large list.

If any one has comments about the above projects please feel free to comment, if you know of any others over 15k in telegram size please share also.
Pages:
Jump to: