Pages:
Author

Topic: Hotbit exchange is legit. - page 12. (Read 13509 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 18
April 18, 2019, 10:48:32 PM
I often use hotbit, this is an exchange according to my review as well. In general, from the interface to the volume of transactions is quite good, but I do not use HTB currency pair often. I think if Hotbit keep doing well but now, it is likely that Hotbit will rise to the top.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
April 18, 2019, 10:46:21 PM
They are all making they own coins. Looks like this is what happens when they got so popular. They want their own bitcoin like coin that may skyrocket anytime being dragged by the bitcoin price.

I dont know whether it is good or bad. But at the end it is still a division, instead of just having one coin for all of us which is bitcoin.
I think that will not happen anymore.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
April 18, 2019, 10:29:32 PM
Well that would be a good news if it is really true that hotbit has a userfriendly system. Hotbit also is more on sounds like yobit which is an exchange also for cryptocurrency. I just wonder why they like to name their project with sounds like project. Anyway, hoping for the best of the project.Yes, there is a probability that it will going to be one of the good exchanges for cryptocurrency. All has the possibility to grow especially that market now has slowly recovered.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 18, 2019, 09:54:17 PM
Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.

so now hotbit have an exchange coin caled HTB, thats nice,
personally, just know about this from you,,
because i never use the service from this exchange platform,, maybe i will try to use this exchange soon mate

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
April 18, 2019, 09:19:56 PM
I don't have experience with hotbit.io but the daily volume looks good with that exchange.

Daily volume is $92M.

I don't also know that they already have their own token. The pair for HTB are altcoins that I'm not very familiar with.

https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=ETH_BTC
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 07:55:05 PM
Hotbit.io is a great exchange for trading alts. They got new coins listed all the time. Just becarefull selling because the sell price is way above market prices. Even the exchange coin htb is goin to sky rocket. People will be trading this platform. It's so easy.
Pages:
Jump to: