Pages:
Author

Topic: Hottest News! - page 2. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 05:23:32 AM
What is the current news that affect the market?!
The growth of bitcoin, the growth of alts are a good investment for people with large capital. All this only makes us happy and makes us happier, more like that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 17, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
Crypto Regulation ? Not any time soon said by white house official.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 05:18:18 AM
Someone said that the spring is coming - I dont think that the spring will be green. Everybody knows that there will be market restore and pump season in spring and it will really be? Dont be naive
I think whales understand that they cant make the price too deep. And they overdo with it. So trying to fix it

Possibly !
Activity: 32
February 16, 2018, 07:44:14 PM
This hottest news is 5 years old Smiley. Every year we see this. Dumps and pumps in the same period of the year.
So anything really new out there?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:12:51 PM
The market is going crazy when somewhere comes news about new regulation laws or official bans. Everything another (during last 2 months) doesn't have any influence on crypto prices.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
White house : no soon regulations on crypto , we are still studying & trying to understand what's in
Full article : https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-regulation-not-anytime-soon-says-white-house-official/
Swiss financial regulator : "we will treat some ICOs as securities " to reinforce market transparency
Full article : https://www.coindesk.com/switzerland-will-treat-some-icos-as-securities-finance-regulator-says/
Japan's finance watchdog : 15 unlicensed crypto exchanges to be inspected "
Full article : https://www.coindesk.com/japanese-government-orders-inspections-at-15-unlicensed-crypto-exchanges/
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 16, 2018, 06:53:30 PM
I was reading today that a single btc address assumed to be a big whale pirchased 400 M usd worth Btc from the dip, now the market outlook has become positiveand we can see good bullish momentum in coming weeks.
Is there a reliable source for that? At least we can see the address that bought 400 millions worth of bitcoin from the dip. I was thinking if that was true and then the whales will try to sell it again next year to make a big bearish and buy in another dip again. But i was feeling curious about the truth of that news. we will see what will be happening soon.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 06:19:51 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 16, 2018, 05:57:56 PM
The news that probably affects the exchange rate of most cryptocurrencies is the Chinese New Year, the psychology of people will sell cryptos to buy dollars used for the purchase of essential goods. Moreover, after the Chinese New Year ends, the cryptocurrencies will rise again, signaling a good year for the cryptos market.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
February 16, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
I think that the very basis of the news is that the Chinese new year has come and, because of this, the price has grown, there was a similar situation when it was just a new year
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
The hottest news is that south korea is not going to ban bitcoin and altcoins, they are most likely going to regulate it in some way. South koreans are relieved and are rejoicing by buying up as much bitcoin as possible which is driving up the prices again. Others are jumping on the bandwagon due to fomo and things are going back to normal  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 16, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Someone said that the spring is coming - I dont think that the spring will be green. Everybody knows that there will be market restore and pump season in spring and it will really be? Dont be naive
I think whales understand that they cant make the price too deep. And they overdo with it. So trying to fix it
Activity: 182
February 16, 2018, 05:03:46 PM
People were saying about Chinese withdrawing for Chinese new year. Binance issued its stats. And Chinese are only 3% of its user base.

P.s. Binance is the biggest exchange now in the world with over 5.8 Million users.

So no FUD!

don't forget that china is still largest hub for bitcoin mining .
just suppose china ban even mining or miners stopped mining then you will see almost a doomsday in btc ..

but nothing going to be true , neither govt can ban it completely .
nor miners will leave their profits .

however on mining bcoz of new rules in china , we may see new country as mining hub for btc and other popular coins .
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
February 16, 2018, 04:50:46 PM
I was reading today that a single btc address assumed to be a big whale pirchased 400 M usd worth Btc from the dip, now the market outlook has become positiveand we can see good bullish momentum in coming weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 16, 2018, 04:49:31 PM
We had a massive dump, so I guess the market is waking slowly opening his eyes with a big hangover, it will get back to is usual growth hopefully, time to take medicine for headache
Activity: 56
February 16, 2018, 04:40:39 PM
Today I read this one, I think it's important
The Coinbase platform has launched the Coinbase Commerce service, which aims to help online shops accept payments in the four leading crypto-currencies. As noted in the company, Coinbase Commerce ensures the receipt of payments in crypto-currencies, controlling, verifying and confirming the transactions of customers in each unit.
Excellent news, crypto-currencies take up an increasing part of our life, this can not but rejoice! The only question is whether this will work with normal speed and without errors. Because not all crypto currencies can provide all the necessary conditions for translations!

But isn't it a bit confusing as the value of cryptocurrencies is unstable and fluctuated?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 03:54:05 PM
Right now it probably chinese new year. Once that is done hopefully we should see some nice gains in the market with fresh money coming in. Gotta wait about 2 weeks though to see.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
February 16, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

maybe you can check cointelegraph and coindesk. For the hottest news that currently trending in crypto or bitcoin scenes
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
Today I read this one, I think it's important
The Coinbase platform has launched the Coinbase Commerce service, which aims to help online shops accept payments in the four leading crypto-currencies. As noted in the company, Coinbase Commerce ensures the receipt of payments in crypto-currencies, controlling, verifying and confirming the transactions of customers in each unit.
Excellent news, crypto-currencies take up an increasing part of our life, this can not but rejoice! The only question is whether this will work with normal speed and without errors. Because not all crypto currencies can provide all the necessary conditions for translations!
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
February 16, 2018, 03:25:48 PM
The largest Bitcoin holders have increased their wallets by 17,000 BTC during past days. It is good news.
Pages:
Jump to: