Pages:
Author

Topic: Hourly-coin.com - Share bitcoin project Earn 0.2% EveryHours - Ref 1%[4BTC PAID] - page 2. (Read 4017 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
You really should tell people that they only REALLY get 1%added per hour to their principal investment, and when they withdraw, they lose 5% of the total.
Meaning they need at the minimum 4 re-investments manually with compounded interest to even get the original investment back.

..Otherwise, I'm surprised the owner hasn't run away with the huge riches of 4BTC yet. Usually they run with only 2.  Cheesy

The game sharing profit.

Unreasonable run away Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
You really should tell people that they only REALLY get 1%added per hour to their principal investment, and when they withdraw, they lose 5% of the total.
Meaning they need at the minimum 4 re-investments manually with compounded interest to even get the original investment back.

..Otherwise, I'm surprised the owner hasn't run away with the huge riches of 4BTC yet. Usually they run with only 2.  Cheesy
Are they still paying?

GAME ALREADY PAYING

Total Withdraw: 1.598071BTC

https://i.imgur.com/xBMmLsJ.png

Good for you. But your system is not good you need to manually reinvest after every hour and secondly 5% fee that mean no profit for hours after an investment.

Get any profit after 5 hours this fair to long paying games  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Are they still paying?

GAME ALREADY PAYING

Total Withdraw: 1.598071BTC

Good for you. But your system is not good you need to manually reinvest after every hour and secondly 5% fee that mean no profit for hours after an investment.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Soo.. How long before the Op runs with the idiot's investments?  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
Lol this is new, the OP says right there that is a ponzi.  At least he is being honest!
Activity: 26
Activity: 120