Pages:
Author

Topic: Hourlyminer.com || Green Energy Crypto-Mining ~ Hourly Rewards ~ Instant Payment - page 2. (Read 489 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
~snip~

So the first plan says that the investor (aka the fool) will get 1.18% per hour, thus 0.018 for every $ he deposit. That means 0.432$ per day...Based on this, most likely your "green mining farm" (based in Wonderland) will blow and scam in 2-4 days. My crystal ball knows... 🔮

nice awesome

Say the account that just created for shilling... Congrats, it can't be done in a more obvious way! Roll Eyes

I am here after 4 days passed from our initial post - your prediction is wrong.

HourlyMiner is paying instantly all our members and customers satisfaction is 100% you can see in our telegram group how much activity we have there.

We recently completed payment of our bounty program with public TX ID for every transaction

My prediction is not wrong, since you don't pay your "clients" directly to their wallets but in your platform. Meaning that the addresses that you "send" the payments belong to you and your "platform". With the same way you "pay" for the bounties, which is ALL for FB and Youtube.
As for your TG group, it doesn't matter how much activity you have since it's fake. We all know that most of the TG accounts that join scam projects are fake or bots and it is created by the admins/ owners of these scams.
So as long as you share fake stats, fake payments, fake TG members, my prediction stands.

P.S: We still waiting to tell us where is this mining farm of yours... Roll Eyes

The bounty submissions are paid separately of course and the TX ID for each transfer is noted in the spreadsheet, in case we found out the user didn't set their payment information in their account profile, we just added to account balance for the user withdraw it instantly using our platform.

We pay all withdrawal instantly, run a search in google "HourlyMiner" you will be amazed by all content that you find out about us.

We have a organic community in telegram, with everybody posting payment proofs and talking about HourlyMiner.

As for your other accusations. This would be us if we were doing all the stuff that you write here.

Sounds like a lot of worthless work to do... We better make a legitimate business here.

And still, you continue to argue "my" accusations with TG (fake) references and Google (paid) searches but you can't answer the most simpler question of all. Where is your "green mining farm" based? Huh
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
~snip~

So the first plan says that the investor (aka the fool) will get 1.18% per hour, thus 0.018 for every $ he deposit. That means 0.432$ per day...Based on this, most likely your "green mining farm" (based in Wonderland) will blow and scam in 2-4 days. My crystal ball knows... 🔮

nice awesome

Say the account that just created for shilling... Congrats, it can't be done in a more obvious way! Roll Eyes

HourlyMiner is paying instantly all our members and customers satisfaction is 100% you can see in our telegram group how much activity we have there.

We recently completed payment of our bounty program with public TX ID for every transaction

My prediction is not wrong, since you don't pay your "clients" directly to their wallets but in your platform. Meaning that the addresses that you "send" the payments belong to you and your "platform". With the same way you "pay" for the bounties, which is ALL for FB and Youtube.
As for your TG group, it doesn't matter how much activity you have since it's fake. We all know that most of the TG accounts that join scam projects are fake or bots and it is created by the admins/ owners of these scams.
So as long as you share fake stats, fake payments, fake TG members, my prediction stands.

P.S: We still waiting to tell us where is this mining farm of yours... Roll Eyes

The bounty submissions are paid separately of course and the TX ID for each transfer is noted in the spreadsheet, in case we found out the user didn't set their payment information in their account profile, we just added to account balance for the user withdraw it instantly using our platform.

We pay all withdrawal instantly, run a search in google "HourlyMiner" you will be amazed by all content that you find out about us.

We have a organic community in telegram, with everybody posting payment proofs and talking about HourlyMiner.

As for your other accusations. This would be us if we were doing all the stuff that you write here.

Sounds like a lot of worthless work to do... We better make a legitimate business here.

Activity: 219
Merit: 3
The amount of 2.59 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U21527977-U21917306. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to elisey from HourlyMiner.. Date: 13:50 13.08.20. Batch: 328830744.
legendary
~snip~

nice awesome

copper member
~snip~

nice awesome

Hello,

You can get paid by promoting and helping HourlyMiner, we are not hiring directly but you can complete our bounty campaigns, there you may find many ways to earn there promoting  our platform, you can do facebook shares,youtube video review and get paid for that.
Remember you can do as many  as you want but take into consideration that you can make only 5 submissions per task, I.E 5 Facebook Shares, 5 Youtube Video Review, and each one of list of tasks in a single bounty week and get paid for that.
Bounty Submissions will be reviewed and paid directly to your Bitcoin Address that was set in your HourlyMiner account.

**NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM**

2nd Week of Bounty Submissions will be reviewed and processed by 08/16/2020 Sunday (Max)
legendary
~snip~

nice awesome

copper member

Welcome to HourlyMiner remember to check out our Bounty Campaign (https://hourlyminer.com/?a=bounty), where you can earn up to 0.5 BTC and the best part of it —> ITS free because you don't have to make any spend in order to participate. Rewards of this first week of bounty campaign, will be reviewed and processed manually - Validation is required to prevent fraudulent submissions.
Proper submissions will be paid starting from Sunday (09/08/2020).

More information of this first round of bounty week will be  displayed in our Telegram Group.

** We are want to rent spaces in signatures GET IN TOUCH FOR MORE INFO!

Happy Mining
Pages:
Jump to: