Pages:
Author

Topic: How about this for a winning run ($7600 made this evening) - page 20. (Read 11844 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
well done & nice profit...
cash out and put back some of your winnings and grow it up again
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
That's huge bet too. must have been easy for him since he knew much about the MMA athletes. just look at his name. he is rampage jackson. way to go bro. congrats! You can now move to ETC by the way Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Congratulations on your wins. It's a quite impressive streak of wins. My advice is to bank/withdraw the biggest part of those and continue to gamble with a fraction of your balance since sooner or later you may bust. In your position I wouldn't want to bust having all of that balance in play. Congrats again! Smiley

It is good advice. Even in sports betting, we need some luck to win all our bets and when you win to try to take out some profits and continue with your original investment. Don't be under impression that, you may repeat same results again and again. Congrats and good luck.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Allah is whispering gambling tips in my ear, I just can't lose again!

Congratulations on your wins. It's a quite impressive streak of wins. My advice is to bank/withdraw the biggest part of those and continue to gamble with a fraction of your balance since sooner or later you may bust. In your position I wouldn't want to bust having all of that balance in play. Congrats again! Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Oh WOW! A Big congrats on your big win. I wish I could bet like this but unfortunate for me I can't afford to lol but maybe one day I will.

Will you be sharing any free tips with us all?  
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Wow congratulations with your winnings lucky af
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
That is so lucky of yours, I think you should be sharing your bets here so we will just tail in your bets rather than analyzing to much and yet the outcome is not right, you much be a very good handicapper to win that much in a single evening.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It's huge win. Congrats for you OP, $7600 or around 12 btc. This is one of example if we must need big bankroll to make big profit.

Big bankroll for big profit, that's the main problem for other gamblers who do no have big bankroll to gamble. Always better to start gamble with the money that we can afford to lose no matter how small/big is it.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
It's huge win. Congrats for you OP, $7600 or around 12 btc. This is one of example if we must need big bankroll to make big profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
man that is awesome! hopefully you can spread some positive energy my way. I havent been losing but i have been sitting basically even
for the past 2 months. Good luck and hopefully you keep winning!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
wow that is really impressive, congratulations. you make my want to bet more on sports from now on, although i don't personally have a good track record in sports betting but i still find it better than other games sometimes. or at least it is a way to diversify Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
that's awesome winning, so you sometime pick on low odds with high bet, i have tried once but even with @1.1 odds still lost

You gotta bet on games with line value to actually make money in the long run. Upsets happen all the time, so betting games with 1.1 odds is never safe. Aim for games with 1.7 odds or higher most of the time and try to figure out where bookies undervalue or overvalue teams.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Great job, this is proof that profit can be made with sports betting!

Just one question, how long have you been sports betting for, what is your net profit? Do you make your own picks or follow a tipster? If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
that's awesome winning, so you sometime pick on low odds with high bet, i have tried once but even with @1.1 odds still lost
Activity: 938
damnnn yeah that cool mate,,,btw congratualtions just think you give us about you preditions bets Grin becouse that is easy money
legendary
Activity: 1288
Congratulations. Very impressive example of a winning streak. May I ask what are your total betting statistics?
How much ETH you have you wagered and what is your total profit?
Activity: 98
that is impressive congrats, your win is big. and by the looks of it you are gambling on sports right? it is simpler to make profit this way.

one question.
how much did you lose in the days leading to this win?

Nothing, I'm in profit overall.  I lost on the UFC main event last night but won on Krylov.  And this:

Real Madrid v Chelsea , Total Goals , 5 goals or more
200 ETH @ 2.44 Settled Won 

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
that is impressive congrats, your win is big. and by the looks of it you are gambling on sports right? it is simpler to make profit this way.

one question.
how much did you lose in the days leading to this win?
Activity: 98
Allah is whispering gambling tips in my ear, I just can't lose again!

Pages:
Jump to: