Pages:
Author

Topic: How about your LIFE with 10 years of BITCOIN? - page 3. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Bitcoin is not a tool to improve life. This is a means of payment! Remember this!

It's not a means for payment either. If it was we'd see a growth in retailers/stores accepting bitcoin as payment. If that growth is happening in your part of the world, congratulations. But it's not happening in most parts of the world. The only transactions we see are between people who are already investors in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is an investment...that's how the market is treating it and it's the market that will determine the future utility.

As for improving lives, Bitcoin can absolutely be that and will be for as long as we live in a society that requires a currency to acquire goods and services. Any investment is a tool to improve one's life because it makes it easier for one to live their life in the future, if the investment grows positively.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Bitcoin has changed many people's life.. Many people become rich with Bitcoin.. So how was your life for this 10 years with Bitcoin?
I’m not rich yet but bitcoin changed my whole life, it save me from falling into big debts and allow me to have income by just doing a simple job. My first year with bitcoin is so nice, and for the first time I was able to save money for my future. Bitcoin will continue to bless us, only if we continue to support it so don’t give up with bitcoin and just continue to invest and our future will be great.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is not a tool to improve life. This is a means of payment! Remember this!

Many have lost money and many have earned, but these are manipulations of the market’s whales and not bitcoin problems.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Bitcoin has changed many people's life.. Many people become rich with Bitcoin.. So how was your life for this 10 years with Bitcoin?
This is a relative opinion that bitcoin has changed the lives of many people, I think only a few were able to really make crazy money. For example, I entered the market in 2017 and while I was learning from my mistakes I earned some money, but I believe that all the most interesting things are yet to come. How will your life change after you enter the cryptocurrency market ?)
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: