Pages:
Author

Topic: How and where to make Post in Signature Campaign. - page 2. (Read 198 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Choose an interesting project and follow the rules. Somewhere you need to make reports, somewhere they are automatically calculated
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
posting in signature depend on the rules of the project, which you have to follow if you want your post to be counted
but i think posting in ALTCOIN is more preferable to most manager
you can also create new topic
Post about the projects or replies to questions in any thread even if it is unrelated to the project will do?
You can take a closer look at the ANNs for the relevant bounty you are participating in. In general, these rules will be clearly listed there. You simply complete the tasks that should be completed according to the rules they provide. You do not have to send new topics. No bounty manager will ask you to do this.

The project that I'm participating right now indicates that We only have to make 10 post per and have to be atleast a Jr member to be able to join the campaign so that means that I have make 10 posts about the project or any replies in any thread will do even if it is u related to the project I'm participating in as long as I am wearing their signature?
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
If you carefully read the rules for the signature campaign, then there will be specified in which sections you need to write messages, and in which it is not recommended. And if in doubt, then ask the campaign manager.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
I was wondering where and how can I post or comment in Signature Campaign in specific project I am promoting? Do I have to create my own thread and put all there my constructive post/comments about the project is I am promoting or do I just to reply with any post even if it is unrelated to the signature campaign I am promoting as long as I am wearing their signature.

There are many boards which are allowed to post in and for which your post gets counted however there are also some which are not considered while counting it. This is usually mentioned in each signature campaigns hime page. Mostly you should keep your posting habit into more than 5 broads amiable here. For example, Bitcoin Discussion, Project Development, Mining, Economics, Service Discussion, Altcoin Discussion and sometimes announcement threads but do check that one as it is not allowed 99%. But for the rest topics that I have mentioned you can always make post. Do check the criteria, some of them will tell you to focus on gambling section and some of them might tell you to focus on altcoin section etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
posting in signature depend on the rules of the project, which you have to follow if you want your post to be counted
but i think posting in ALTCOIN is more preferable to most manager
you can also create new topic
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
You can take a closer look at the ANNs for the relevant bounty you are participating in. In general, these rules will be clearly listed there. You simply complete the tasks that should be completed according to the rules they provide. You do not have to send new topics. No bounty manager will ask you to do this.
I was wondering where and how can I post or comment in Signature Campaign in specific project I am promoting? Do I have to create my own thread and put all there my constructive post/comments about the project is I am promoting or do I just to reply with any post even if it is unrelated to the signature campaign I am promoting as long as I am wearing their signature.
Pages:
Jump to: