Pages:
Author

Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1477 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
I am from Bangladesh.In my country bitcoin is illegal.Cause many people buy bitcoin for avoiding government Tex and vat and day by day it will increasing.A group of people doing this types of thing.And harmful for our countries economical side.Also people doing drag business by bitcoin and few more illegal works which is dangerous for our country.That's why our government band bitcoin for our country.

Beside consider as criminal money, my government also afraid that bitcoin will make inflation for our currency.
When inflation happen then everything will be expensive ! That's why my government still not legalize yet until they make the decision about how they should regulate bitcoin in the future !
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my country . The government does not prohibit the use of bitcoin. But the government does not recognize it as legal. There are still a lot of investors pouring capital into bitcoin. And everyone can freely exchange bitcoin. That is good news for us. It seems our government has realized the tremendous potential of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Here in Europe I didn't hear until now that governments would be against bitcoin. Things are developing well
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
We are in a similar state to your situation.

Bitcoin is not officially recognized, but it is not completely banned, but they tell people the stakes are high.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Actually, I think that our Government has been pretty much receptive and very much open to the concept of bitcoin and its other cryptocurrency counterparts. I think that one of the perks of being and living in a third world country may have helped in being able to determine how and when and what should be done to help the economy and financial sector of our cou try so that we might be anle to be a whole new level in economics and investing on things such as this entices us
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
We are in a situation similar to yours. The country does not formally recognize bitcoin, but it's not entirely forbidden, but they tell people the high risk of investing in bitcoin, advising people not to participate. But recent changes may be prepared because many countries accept bitcoin slowly.

Hello, Same here no formal introduction of btc in my country,but what we called Mellinials are the most active in btc.But also theres no law that banned btc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Our government is not allowed bitcoin to be use as payment method to buy things here, it said from the government authority called Finance Authorities Service. They have been declare the announcement Letter about it. But my government recently reviewing to make National digital currency and I'm still waiting for it. Ah I almost forget to mention that my country is Indonesia. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

In my country  Government is positive on it. In fact government invites some of the BTC expert to discuss the BTC.

Activity: 226

Interestingly my government is unusually silent on Bitcoin issue, no comments, discouragement, warning or any other indicator at all. there are however bitcoin brokers operating so i guess the government has a soft spot for it, or just maybe its not sure on how to approach the Bitcoin issue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Here in my country they did not tolerate people to get into crypto currencies because the media here in the Philippines always spread news about the negativity of crypto they discourage people by telling us that is a form of scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
In my country, the government just told the population that if you trade btc be careful and bear their risks by yourself.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
Bitcoin in my country is still operating in the dark market and at a minimal level, not so many people know about bitcoin and our government and leaders are busy stealing money and does not have time to even know what bitcoin is.
Activity: 397
Hi there! From Philippines here.
Our country is reacting pretty much in a favorable manner to bitcoin holders, as they have taken steps to recognize bitcoin as acceptable in doing transactions. Central Bank of the Philippines have even encouraged banks to participate in transactions and even remittance centers, They even created an app for exchanges, check Coins.ph.
So our government is in a situation where it favors bitcoin.
Governments better know the benefits of bitcoins that can help any country to raise their standards of economics. But the only reason they show ignorance to such important element is that bitcoins are decentralized and if they are implemented, there would be no source of corruption for these politicians. All the gates leading to corruption would be closed if bitcoins are implemented.
Activity: 49
for investment is enough and 2.000 rubles to start and earn on bitcoin
Activity: 378
The governments is not allowing this currency to operate in open system and the people are using this currency after the reaction of these governments against policy to this currency that's why the governments is trying to bane this currency in the future but the US governments said in a news that we should harm bitcoin because the future many businesses will operate through these currencies. It is good to buy bitcoin for the future and thus we will use these for online transaction the governments when realize that bitcoin is improving the economy and through this the hard time can easily be solved then they will be allow bitcoin .
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I am from Bangladesh.In my country bitcoin is illegal.Cause many people buy bitcoin for avoiding government Tex and vat and day by day it will increasing.A group of people doing this types of thing.And harmful for our countries economical side.Also people doing drag business by bitcoin and few more illegal works which is dangerous for our country.That's why our government band bitcoin for our country.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Some government in other countries are really strict because investing with BTC is not secured and very risky. Thats why they are only protecting their people on losing their hard earned money.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

My government has placed a ban on Bitcoin and made it illegal to trade with it. Anyone caught using Bitcoin is arrested and tried in court.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Many governments are afraid of the bitcoin that is the reason many countries are trying to regulate and control its usage.In my country also bitcoin is neither legal nor illegal so we don't have any taxes yet so many people are enjoying profits from crypto currencies.But still many small country governments are not decided what to do with the crypto currency on their country.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Here in my country, Bitcoin trading is regulated by the central bank under the governments mandate of course. They see Bitcoin as a good investment and payment system where our local traders, investors and enthusiasts are quite increasing day by day. With those regulations we need to pass a KYC/AML feature on our local exchanges to interact on Bitcoin trading but some local exchanges are eyeing for Altcoin trading too. We actually don't have a law for crypto but we can still interact because it is not illegal though not legal on the other hand but they accepted Bitcoin as another form of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: