Pages:
Author

Topic: How bad are ICOs this year? - page 2. (Read 3198 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:44:42 AM
ICOs are extremely bad this year. Just every single ICO is a disaster. Investors lose money and some of them even fix 90% loss.
 It is something what happens every single day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
This year ICO's compared to last year is not good. ICO's are having a hard time completing their project because investors are having a doubt with the current market trend and also a lot of scam ICO's are popping up like a mushroom to get easy money from people who are new to crypto world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 05:42:18 AM
if you know about the ICO project track record in 2017, then you will know how bad some ICO projects are this year, there are so many scam projects, and very many tokens that become shitcoin after a while listing on exchangers.
Activity: 546
October 06, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
I have a bad experience in ico Metadium, I have purchased its tokens through pool, when ethereum was almost 700 dollars. Now ico passed and ether costs about $ 200, so I'm unlikely to make a profit  Sad
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 06, 2018, 05:30:03 AM
and also don't be fooled just by an ico rating that looks good, because right now the rating can't guarantee the good or not of an ico, I've found not only one but there are some ico who have a good rating, but apparently ico is a scam, I agree with you, must be more careful and careful in choosing ico.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 06, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
ICOs are bad because everybody want raised fund with doing ICOs. For example : if the idea itself of these project doesn't need blockchain, why they're doing ICOs?

I think not only because of the profit, they would believe in the future of blockchain so ICO is a must-step to get to that.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 04:42:20 AM
ICOs are bad because everybody want raised fund with doing ICOs. For example : if the idea itself of these project doesn't need blockchain, why they're doing ICOs?
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
I agree with the news that currently there are a lot of ico who are drowning under water, very different from ico last year who got a lot of success and big income from their ico,
I also agree and strongly agree if we have to be more selective in choosing ico so that what we invest produces profits and not useless work
Activity: 539
October 06, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
I do not think that this year is any special for ico, just this year was bearish and there was no such demand for tokens as in 2017
October 06, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
yes ,it is normal in the cryptocurrency market, now there are so many ICO projects are scams. It's hard to find a potential project to invest. When you invest in a project, you need to carefully check their team, roadmap and whitepaper if not, you can lose your money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 06, 2018, 03:49:24 AM
Although I don't have complete and detailed ICO data, I can provide you with the number of fraudulent activities I have encountered!
I participated in 5 bounty events in August. Until today, only one incident still exists, and the remaining four activities have disappeared or declared dead!
copper member
October 06, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
It's a very pathetic situation for ICO this year 2018 as a whole lots of ICO reward get below ICO price when they start trading while a lots others take several months to become trade-able which is discouraging to many people. So this year's has not been fair to people in term of ICO
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 06, 2018, 03:38:58 AM
If more than 70% of the ICOs are below their ICO price it tell the whole story, the developers cause all these hacvoc on investoer, giving out up to 10X to their private investors without any lock up period and lock up period for the tem tokens trigger this sentiment that it is better to buy on exchange than on the market. Everyone is now hurt badly
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 04, 2018, 05:14:02 AM
I dont think that ICOs are bad but the current market sentiment cause that investors are not investing into high risk offers.
Activity: 490
October 04, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
News headline says "76% of This Year’s ICOs Are Already Under Water"  and most of these are ICOs launched at the first quarter of this year.
If you’re going to invest in an ICO, then, the message is clear: be selective, choose blockchain projects over anything else and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

Watch out folks!  Grin

https://news.bitcoin.com/76-of-this-years-icos-are-already-under-water/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
This year it is difficult to conduct an ICO, people have become more careful with investing, this is probably due to financial difficulties around the world. To gain sufficient amount of funds is getting harder, but ICO still spend, but less.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 04:27:37 AM
I don't know how really bad it is but most of the time, i heard about news regarding scam projects that bagged money from poor investors who don't really know what they are investing to. Some also are smart enough to determine between a scam ICO and legit one.
copper member
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
they're disgusting this year. about 90% of all ico projects are scams! and people still believe them, it's terrible
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
me and my friends gain crazy money from ICO's. that's why ICO's are dead now because we are not the only people who earn that much. in economy things are priceless first then everybody hear about and join in and after that everything is over. like ICO's.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
and make sure you get into the pre-sale. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your time and your ethereum.

This is a great advice to the every ICO investors. Invest in ICO directly is a bad decision in this bear market. Because If you invest in Presale then you will get 20% to 50% Extra bonus. But You have no offer in ICO or ver less offer! Presale is a very good offer to catch up. If you miss the Presale then Think thousands of times before investing in ICO. 87% ICO prices sank after listing on exchanges in this year. But If you have presale bonus then that will recover you!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 03, 2018, 07:43:46 PM
Most ICOs we see on the market are scam and the issue being faced by bounty hunters and investors is when we can fish out the antiscam icos from the scam ones.
You have point many these days are scam Ico this really catch attention most investors to be careful when investing. When we observe from last year Ico’s are good and best to joined or invest but these days it shows so many scam.
Pages:
Jump to: