Pages:
Author

Topic: How balls deep are you in social media? - page 2. (Read 1103 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
November 30, 2016, 03:19:37 AM
I spend maybe 30 minutes per week on social media.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
November 30, 2016, 02:25:40 AM
Im in all of the except instagram

Too much work to be posting images all the time to be honest
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
November 29, 2016, 02:25:48 PM
How balls deep are you in social media, you ask?

"I knew I shouldn't have left my iPhone at the pen this morning."

"Rufus the Goat was resued three days later after having his balls caught on a fence."

"Finally, my first enjoyable meal since having my balls caught on a fence."

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
November 29, 2016, 01:46:48 PM
I was hanging out with a few youngsters in my proximity the other day and realised after a short while that they'd spent somewhere around 80-90% of their time on their phones taking selfies, tweeting, snapchatting and whatever else younglings got up to via the internet.

It brought me to the realisation that most social media has passed me by. I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and usually have never heard of the latest $200 trillion company that allows you to draw moustaches on selfies of your anus or whatever. This forum is of course a similar thing but not quite of the same ilk. I have a smartphone but most of the time it's turned off as I don't want to talk anyone and it's only really used for navigation and retrieving some information via searches.

Is social media the cornerstone of your own life? Is it where you pick up most of your news and organise your days or is it something you can take or leave? I'm starting to get the feeling that not having a social media presence will soon be akin to having bad or no credit at which point I'll start unabombing.

Pages:
Jump to: