Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bet correct score - page 2. (Read 175 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
August 06, 2021, 11:32:36 AM
The right score is not enough, you could just be a coincidence, and when you place a bet there are only different types of scammers roaming around looking for prey.

Does your country compete in the Olympics? so what's the harm in betting on it. But it's enough to just support them and not make their matches a gamble.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
August 06, 2021, 11:22:41 AM
Happy betting!!!

I think you need to do research first, where for each team you choose, you have to know what their background is, their achievements, what results have been obtained while in the field by the sport, and use comparative data analysis with their opponents.
If you like data, maybe it's not very effective for just one betting option. But at least and has a 50% leak.

Maybe some of the more experienced members will give you some advice, or you can just refute what I'm saying, and provide other input. That's great, I'd appreciate it. Differing opinion is a new science.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
August 06, 2021, 11:11:58 AM
Do not deceive yourself with fixed games especially in Olympics, if anyone is telling you there are fixed games, you will most likely be scammed because what such person will demand for is money. I have a friend that was scammed like this in the past, I couldn't discourage him for him not to hate me, but he was scammed $20 for paying for fixed matches. If you know you can not make good predictions, then do not bet, or just have fun with some games and use only the money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
August 06, 2021, 10:58:51 AM
Hello community, I want to place some bet on some games in the Olympic and am wondering where I can get correct scores with good odds; I know there are few fixed games that user can help me with info that
Pages:
Jump to: