Pages:
Author

Topic: How big can the whole market grow? - page 6. (Read 1602 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 08, 2018, 12:55:18 PM
And also remember that it doesn't have to grow and it even can decline this year. No one can say for sure what will happen this year.
It is true that we can not be sure of anything. Because everything will always change. Bitcoin can also increase or decrease. If we want the stock market or bitcoin to expand around the world, then we must build trust. The market must be safe and hold the price or raise prices.

Yeah, I agree. Building trust to each and everyone here in crypto currency community could reached our way through the moon. Well, we can't control everything since we have our own thoughts and perceptions on how to deal such things like by having our own way or strategies. Trying to recall the whole market compare now has a very huge different which it just grows rapidly for just short period of time that means it's getting grow and grower due to the development and demand on our society.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
February 08, 2018, 09:10:48 AM
maybe very nice if ico is much favored by investors, because with the famous ico tersebuat will be very fast in progress., as you mentioned btw is a successful ico.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
February 08, 2018, 08:41:26 AM
This is a potential Trillion Dollar market, the number of Trillions I can say, but what people need to know which is a fact is that most of these tokens will go to Zero and those that remain will be the real winner, just like the Amazon of the dot.com bubble time
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
my prediction is to be 2 trillion dollars. it would go much higher but there are too many outside factors.(mostly bad influencers). it is a brand new technology that changes game right from the start. the biggest factor is integrating this to real life use. which makes it to grow slower.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 07:00:05 AM
When we are talking about crypto market sky is the limit. It is getting very popular each day and it helps market to grow much faster. I am expecting it to reach new all time high after it fully recovers this spring. It would not surprise me to see it hit 2 trillion dollars before end of this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 08, 2018, 06:49:00 AM
To be honest all of us can speculate but no one would know for sure. If everything works out we may see trillions of dollars but as we know we are not living in a perfext world FUD are always in play.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:07:38 PM
1.5 trillion is my bet, but pretty difficult to say with cryptoworld. Anyway, 1 trillion seems to be conservative for 2018
Activity: 41
February 07, 2018, 10:59:14 AM
We can not say that. The market is not stable. We seen this the last months. The marketcap can go to 200.000.000.000 or to 1.000.000.000.000 It is all speculation, and nobody's now what happen in the future with the cryptocurrency. I think that the blockchain technology owns this world, but when this happen, go the marketcap to 1.000.000.000.000? Nobody knows...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
And also remember that it doesn't have to grow and it even can decline this year. No one can say for sure what will happen this year.
It is true that we can not be sure of anything. Because everything will always change. Bitcoin can also increase or decrease. If we want the stock market or bitcoin to expand around the world, then we must build trust. The market must be safe and hold the price or raise prices.
Activity: 23
February 07, 2018, 10:53:49 AM
Into the trillions, could reach around $3 trillion this year I believe. Who knows if it could make it as high, or higher, than $80... time will tell!
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:53:24 AM
I think it remains the way it is. Or slight growth. Many are threatened and will not put more money for some time
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
February 07, 2018, 10:15:54 AM
The much more important question is - how useful can the whole market grow.

It can't continue like it has until it starts being used by real people for real things.

As it stands almost the entire thing is feeding from its own asshole while the real world is doing business elsewhere.

The internet only became what it is after the dotcom bubble burst.

I'd prefer it if crypto avoided the useless part and skipped straight to crypto 2.0.

Right now that ain't looking too likely sadly.
Activity: 28
February 07, 2018, 09:09:55 AM
I mean the total cap of all crypto. Of course no one can know for sure, but it would be interesting to hear any ideas. Btw the global stock market is worth about 80 trillion

Base on what I read The whole market cap of bitcoin is with the same size only of Market cap of McDonalds around $130T. Based on the figure there are lots of improvement in terms of market cap in crypto. At this pace I think Market cap of crypto will be triple for the next 5 yrs.
Activity: 36
February 07, 2018, 09:07:34 AM
There is no limit  for this one. We could only predict a yearly growth and worth of crypto market.
Statistics are fun Smiley
Activity: 196
February 07, 2018, 08:59:23 AM
All speculation but it'll likely hit $3 trillion in 2018, if not more. To the moon!
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
February 07, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
I think that the market should be going x5 in 10 years, but no more than that because it has grown too big. Now is time to choose the winning horses of all this.
Activity: 172
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
February 07, 2018, 06:51:04 AM
Considering the current level of exposure and the peeking interests of government institutions, there's going to be a slower than last year improvement in the market.
But the following outcomes are possible:
1. $1T USD before December 31st 2018, at which point the system becomes viable for a fractional improvement in the coming year.
2. Bitcoin's market share is most likely to dwindle.
3. Altcoins are likely to be more competitive as newer models with scalability features are to be rolled out this year.
4. ICOs are on the verge of complete absorption. ICO 2.0 platforms will thrive on this premise.

So the market cap may attain higher heights, but staying at such levels will be more difficult.
Activity: 308
February 07, 2018, 04:20:35 AM
from the actual capitalization i think that it can go 10x, so 4 trillion dollars, think that in the cripto market there are less dollars that the amount you expect, real dollars would be al maximus 100 billions, so it's still very low and it has great opportunities to grow huge
Activity: 686
February 07, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
most of stock markets are worth than 1 trillion. but crypto has huge potential than all. so i think crypto market cap will grow up to 5 trillion in 2018 and up to 10 trillion in 2019
Activity: 74
February 07, 2018, 02:39:25 AM
1 trillion dollar is a good number for this couple of years i guess

how big ? if alt coin do what its promises and btc lightning come with the feature it has promised , i would see a good  5% crypto user,  all around world , now its barely 1% user of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: