Pages:
Author

Topic: How big is your optimism for crypto investment? - page 7. (Read 813 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
Before new history is made again by bitcoin then we as crypto users must take advantage of the current opportunity.
We are almost at the 4th Halving which will be the best cycle to multiply profits.

The optimism of investing in crypto is quite strong, but it depends on what type of crypto is being invested in.
Bitcoin is the top crypto that is recommended. See how it has grown from the beginning to the present, it has grown a lot of profits.

And now if 63.5% of respondents expressed optimism for crypto investment in the next 12 months, they are on the right track.
The halving will happen in May 2024, before and after the halving will be a time of growth for the crypto market.
Increased volatility and optimism are enough to reach ATH again.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
If there's one thing for now to describe the market and mainly for Bitcoin, it's here to stay and there's no doubt with that.

While there's a mixed emotions and thoughts of how long it gonna stay, we have no idea for how long so just get into the present but don't lose the thought that it's got a brighter future.

The interest stays on it and based on my experience, it's scary at first until you experience the first halving of your life and then the bull run and there goes the bear market.

So for someone who's optimistic of Bitcoin's growth, I'll likely wait until it reaches newer highs such as 6 digits to 7 digits and even more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 673
There are lots of possibilities with Bitcoin breaking another ATH in the coming days. I don't actually give much attention to those you call influencers because they are all out doing what they know best, but there is no perfect expert out there who can give a 100% adequate price prediction unless the person wants to tell me that they are in charge of market manipulation.

Bitcoin is on the rise, and the more institutions and other huge and recognized bodies are buying the idea of allowing their investors to also partake in some share of Bitcoin investment, the higher the limit to which Bitcoin could possibly reach. I can say that we might likely see a bull run that could get us close to the previous ATH, which we last sighted at $68k, so if Bitcoin could ever break this record again, Then another history will be made, which will be another look up to price, which will double the investment of a lot of people who are patient enough to hold till when that will eventually happen, price will pump to a level that we don't expect. That's certain; the only thing I see as uncertain is the actual time and date that it will occur.
Activity: 618
Merit: 145
A survey showed the optimism that most large cryptocurrency investors present for the coming months. The respondents also expressed that their confidence in the progressive improvement of these assets could be extended for many more years, since the expectations regarding these are very high.

In the outlook category, 63.5% of the respondents expressed optimism for the crypto sector over the next 12 months. And when the time frame was extended to a decade, 88% of the surveyees indicated a positive outlook for crypto.

Source: https://cryptopotato.com/over-60-of-institutional-investors-bullish-on-crypto-for-next-12-months-survey/

Seeing this type of news from people in this category, with so many years of experience in the cryptographic market who consider that investing in these assets continues to be and will continue to be one of the best decisions that could be made, since it will probably continue to bring surprises later. , they fill one with confidence and security, but for those who until now are entering this world and are afraid of what will happen. And I wonder how many people in this forum who have also spent years learning and handling cryptocurrencies, specifically bitcoin, think the same way as these influencers. How great is your optimism that increases in volatility will be seen again? Increases that could become historic.
Pages:
Jump to: