Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin can help for working abroad specially OFW - page 13. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Bitcoin can easily help people who are working abroad because they can easily send money to their relatives or loved ones without having a problem because it is fast and also secure and safe since it is anonymous and they don't need to pay some extra fee because even though bitcoin have some fee, it is till lower than the traditional fee that they used to pay.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Bitcoin/Coins.ph are so many way to make our life easier specially for OFW.
*They can use it to remit a money for their family in Philippines in a very convenient.
*Bitcoin is also way to earn extra money by using earning some satoshi or faucet.
 Please share more on how bitcoin can help.

There are many ways to make our life easier like by earning a good income by generating satoshi's from many faucet websites like freebitcoin.in, bitkong.com. They are also used to remit your currency which are earned by the illegal ways of income generation something like margined forex trading which is banned in many countries. Bitcoin is been a great boon for me as it has started giving a good monthly income from past few months through the signature campaign.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
*They can use it to remit a money for their family in Philippines in a very convenient.
*Bitcoin is also way to earn extra money by using earning some satoshi or faucet.

I agree with your answer that bitcoin is a source or extra income to OFW. Working abroad is not easy as we think. Why?  Because you will be separated to your famiy and aside from that maybe the salary is not enough, so if they will know how to earn money through bitcoin, atleast they will send enough money to their families for the daily needs.
Activity: 280
Yes of course it will help a lot especially to ofw because there are some whose salary is just enough for the needs of their families left in their country, if they will join bitcoin they will get an additional income and more money to give to their families.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
It helps a lot especially when sending money for their love ones here in the Philippines. It is very easy to send and get the money or cashing out the money. One thing it sounds easier also for both to pay for their online purchases and make and easier transactions especially during emergency time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
it is really convenient if someone in your family knows about it and how to use it. Better to introduce bitcoin to them so they can also benefit from it and they can use yours too. It helps them financially and not rely just on your money from abroad. Surely the wage is higher there than here in the Philippines but its a sacrifice so you must do what you can to  give money to your family and use your time there wisely by doing bitcoin and you can give more to your family and sustain your life there in abroad.
Activity: 434
We all knew what is the status of OFW,  bitcoin is a big help for them. Because they left their family here in our country just to give them a completely stable life but sad to say it is just lacking. This is one of a kind job that we need because we are going to invest. If OFW worked too much, well this is good for them the btc local. In case their family needs money they can easily transfer to them.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
That is good if OFW use bitcoin and earning more money they dont need to work abroad, they can easy earn money in their nation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It is great for OFW's as they will be able to remit money to their loved ones more easily and also at a lower price. However, I think there are other cryptocurrencies which will be better for remitment as the transaction fees of BTC is quite high now.
I don't know how they'll do transferring bitcoin to a foreign country but what they can do is that they can easily transfer btc abroad to btc local so it really a big help for all of us. I have some relatives abroad that do the same, they were also trading their and whenever their love ones need money they can easily do it.
Activity: 238
It is great for OFW's as they will be able to remit money to their loved ones more easily and also at a lower price. However, I think there are other cryptocurrencies which will be better for remitment as the transaction fees of BTC is quite high now.
Activity: 140
Bitcoin can be international as well for the OFW because its easier for them to remit and send money to there families.Its also a great thing for them to have more extra income other than there present job. Really convenient to use digital currency internationally.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
like me as an OfW ,it can help to me to have an extra income.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14

I agree with all you've mentioned, bitcoin can be very helpful for many ofw's by using it for sending money to there love ones here in Philippines in a short period of time and lesser transaction fees using coins.ph. Moreover with satoshi and faucet for extra income, they can also make some earnings here at this forum by participating to a signature and social media campaigns to be paid by bitcoin or tokens.
Activity: 634
Bitcoin has many feature that can help anyone in the world, even OFWs. By using bitcoin, they can also earn money. They can make transactions with it, remit money to their country and even use it to transact internationally for it can now be considered as international currency. They can also use it to save for their future where they don't have to go to other countries to work but rather start their own businesses in their hometown.
Activity: 322
Yes you are correct! Bitcoin is a great help to everyone. This will generate more income than working abroad. Working abroad is not easy as what they know. Here in bitcoin you are near to your family all the time.

Activity: 266
Merit: 122
Yes this is true bitcoin is a good thing for many OFW who wants to make some additional income to send money to their love ones and the good thing is that when people learn about bitcoin as well as the online wallets money remittance will be very easy to do because they can send it right away to another wallet and no transaction fees needed. Just in case an OFW earning bitcoin they can use that to support their loveones by sending it to their wallets.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
bitcoin can help OFW to have extra income . that can provide the needs of their family specially in emergency like sick and etc.
Blockchain with solar energy
For me wire transfer of Bitcoin is much cheaper than other "pera padala" here in the Philippines. Not only that mining and investing in Bitcoin as a other source of income is nice a choice.
Bitcoin is truly a breakthrough in payment methods in the 21st century. What you can do with Bitcoin over the past few years has changed the perception of how people make online payments. mine. What saddens me most is that many countries around the world refuse to recognize bitcoins and issue laws that prohibit it from developing, which is a pity for bitcoins and the people of that country.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hi,

It can also help because it is a way to avoid taxation... Maybe not so legal, but still a great way.

Then, of course, with bitcoin you are not confronted to the issue of changing money and getting to be facing unfair exchange rates..

Last, I think that bitcoin is a community. So, it is not a bad starting point for meeting people and learning about the new country in which you settle! Wink
Hello World!
Btc is widely used anywhere, where internet exists. Since all ofws have gadgets for communication, then they can also use that to access btc. It can add income and aside from that, ofw can transfer their money to their loved ones through it.
Pages:
Jump to: