Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin can help for working abroad specially OFW - page 3. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How does bitcoin help with OFWs? first they will get more income to send to their loved ones. Bitcoin can help them to pay for their overseas expenses and bitcoin is a great help and a great opportunity for OFWs to get enough savings for their family's future.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
bitcoin, of course, can help our countrymen ofw anybody can use bitcoin to ask you what I can only answer there? so much bitcoin is capable of bitcoin because for everyone it can insert their work bitcoin so that they have income too big for them too? so in my perspective so bitcoin help those ofw ...

Their are such ways on how bitcoin funtionally active in the each country even what kind of work do you have because everywhere you go it counld be. This is a way of earning an income to each of us. Even how many works do people have it can be, it is up to you on how are you going to handle and manage the time you have.
Activity: 132
Bitcoin help many ofw.they  will join  in  bounty campaign to earn some tokens and they will change in exchage and also they can be invest in bitcoin so that they earn more profits.
Activity: 58
bitcoin can help overseasFilipino worker because they can invest 100$ and have more profit to it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin/Coins.ph are so many way to make our life easier specially for OFW.
*They can use it to remit a money for their family in Philippines in a very convenient.
*Bitcoin is also way to earn extra money by using earning some satoshi or faucet.
 Please share more on how bitcoin can help.

With enough idea and skills , bitcoin could be a big help for people who are working abroad. They could invest if they want to or they could use crypto as a mode of payment when they're sending money to their loved ones. They could also earn through bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I want to know how bitcoin help workers abroad, it's a really big help for them, I know some of them who have been abroad for how many years and they want to stay home for good but they don't have enough money,so please tell me how.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
*They can use it to remit a money for their family in Philippines in a very convenient.
*Bitcoin is also way to earn extra money by using earning some satoshi or faucet.

I totally agree, with bitcoin people who are working abroad can send money easier compared when you are sending through remittance companies. With just a click, you can easily transfer funds to someone with lesser fees anywhere around the world.
Activity: 448
Working abroad is hard particularly on the off chance that you are sufficiently procuring to help your family. Bitcoin could truly be a decent wellspring of salary for them to spare and secure their future and for them to gain while working abroad. I trust that bitcoin could encourage them in the event that they know the nuts and bolts of it. Learning about it is the thing that they truly require.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
OFWs send about US$24 billion in remittances each year and pay expensive transaction fees. Bitcoin remittances eliminate these fees (via digital wallet) or significantly reduces them (through Bitcoin remittance exchange providers).
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The main help of bitcoin and all those examples that the OP called concluded in that fact, that an individual do not pay taxes from such kind of earnings yet. And actually any currency would be nice financial support with the same terms.
The main thing of crypto making is that it doesn't tie us to the one place and we can make coins by being everywhere where there is internet and a gadget with which help the individual makes those coins.
The first question is which countries will receive them and which countries will open the door to economic exchanges? Only if one country recognizes them, all the activities of that country will be increasingly developed. There is no such thing going around the country nor do they mind changing the money or the license to trade. I believe this will help countries grow.

I agree on that, if the country where the person is working has been legalized for cryptocurrency then all he needs to find is a good exchanger and he can start working in bounty campaigns to have more income.
Activity: 336
bitcoin, of course, can help our countrymen ofw anybody can use bitcoin to ask you what I can only answer there? so much bitcoin is capable of bitcoin because for everyone it can insert their work bitcoin so that they have income too big for them too? so in my perspective so bitcoin help those ofw ...
Whatever the case maybe, Bitcoin has allowed OFW to play with financial market directed to digital currency which may not be possible for a normal employee, With bitcoin even for the man on the street, it is now possible for him or her to be able to earn well enough when done right without having to go abroad to serve as domestic helpers or skilled workers.
Activity: 266

Bitcoin is very helpful to all OFW in terms of financial.bitcoin is alternative source of income through the help of new technology, there is two kind of earning from Bitcoin but not easy to do you just need more patience because the price is volatile. If you want to earn without capital you just need to join in Bitcoin signature bounty campaign or if you have enough capital you can buy Bitcoin then you can invest in long term investment. That's it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
I think bitcoin can help people who works especially OFW by giving them extra income to give and support their family back from home. But it will be good if their family back home are the ones who uses bitcoin, so that OFW will have less problem in supporting their needs.
Activity: 574
generally. bitcoin helps us to increase incomes for those who already have a fixed income. and bitcoin helps us to reduce unemployment. and bitcoin facilitate transactions with any country without having to exchange our money with the destination country.
Activity: 66

I do agree that Bitcoin is really helpful for Filipinos abroad. I also agree that OFW can send their Bitcoins anywhere in the Philippines in a convenient way as long as their coins.ph is accessible. The only problem with sending Bitcoins, the value might go up or go down to the person who will receive and convert it to money. Bitcoin, specifically in this forum, can also help OFW to earn money by joining different campaigns and airdrops.

Yes, this can be helpful to every ofw and its love ones but I think not all ofws are aware on how to use this bitcoin and I think most of them don't trust the use of bitcoin.
Merit: 101

I do agree that Bitcoin is really helpful for Filipinos abroad. I also agree that OFW can send their Bitcoins anywhere in the Philippines in a convenient way as long as their coins.ph is accessible. The only problem with sending Bitcoins, the value might go up or go down to the person who will receive and convert it to money. Bitcoin, specifically in this forum, can also help OFW to earn money by joining different campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The main help of bitcoin and all those examples that the OP called concluded in that fact, that an individual do not pay taxes from such kind of earnings yet. And actually any currency would be nice financial support with the same terms.
The main thing of crypto making is that it doesn't tie us to the one place and we can make coins by being everywhere where there is internet and a gadget with which help the individual makes those coins.
The first question is which countries will receive them and which countries will open the door to economic exchanges? Only if one country recognizes them, all the activities of that country will be increasingly developed. There is no such thing going around the country nor do they mind changing the money or the license to trade. I believe this will help countries grow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
   Bitcoin would be a great help and opportunity for everyone specially for the OFW. They can earn money without leaving their family and going to other country just to work for the sake of their family. Bitcoin can give a better living for everyone if you know very well how to use it.

Bitcoin would be a great help to our OFW because it can be an alternative source of income.So, they do not need to waste their lifetime working abroad because they can work for bitcoin and that would be great because you can have your family time while working in bitcoin and that is the advantage of working in bitcoin than being ofw.
Exactly, well to be more specific as of this days their are a lot of apps in which can easily transact via online. As we all know bitcoin is a crypto currency living in the cyberworld that gives big help to those users via abroad as can transact via online. The apps which I can say an example are the coinsbase and coins.ph applications in which can transact in any redemption outlets nationwide.
Activity: 237

Actaully using bitcoin or earning through bitcoin is a big help to every people. By joining in different campaign can earn a huge amount of fiat that can sustain everyone's need.
Pages:
Jump to: