Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 13. (Read 47778 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 11:30:26 PM
I don't think that bitcoin is popular in my country as I haven't seen anyone talking about or using it and I think it will take long time for bitcoin to get accepted in my country.

We actually cant see anyone using it as it is not physical everywhere yet so the people using it are anonymous for sure so we cannot know if who are using it, but maybe there are people around us using it but we are not aware of it.
yes because anonymous so difficult to know who is using bitcoin but maybe we can make the analysis in china bitcoin is very popular because most of the mining bitcoin at there.

Indeed china is a very popular bitcoin country just because of the miners they are having over there, I even heard they have huge miners in whole buildings these days, that is just so insane..
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 13, 2016, 11:20:14 PM
i do not know if it is popular since no stores accepting bitcoin yet here in my area, but i observe in our local boards that more people are using bitcoin and more newbie starting here in bitcoin then the potential to be popular is there
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 13, 2016, 05:18:00 PM
in our area still there is not a single department who have accepted bitcoin, therefore bitcoin need some more effort to become popular, but it is also a fact that the number of bitcoin users is increasing day by day.
October 13, 2016, 05:16:42 PM
At this moment bitcoin is not very popular. Mostly it is used by internet people and not so mcuh by the masses. I guess it is that way in a lot of country and we have to be patient for the day that the price of bitcoin will explode. Or it will turn out something else.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 03:51:25 PM
Coinbase is in my country. But they only buy, not sell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 13, 2016, 03:20:39 PM
The people who are on online, are well familiar with bitcoins and its movements. It is getting much easier now days to make others know and learn bitcoins. Many are looking for part time jobs in my country. Though they work in an organization, the salary they earn is not up to their requirement. Hence many seek for part time jobs without much investment. Earning bitcoin by posting quality posts do not require money to be invested. So many tend to pitch in to this forum and start their part time career.
Activity: 154
October 13, 2016, 02:58:15 PM
bitcoin is hardly known to anybody in my area. hardly 1000 to 10000 people know about it. even myself, I came to knew about this technology at the age of 20+ so think of the development. even after 6 years of launch i know only little about it.
Activity: 840
October 13, 2016, 02:45:46 PM
Is not very popular but there are still a lot of people hold
Because there are lots of people
 Smiley

Even I do not think bitcoin seems to be that much popular in my country as well. I have found one site recently to recharge my mobile phone with the talktime for certain networks. I am hoping my country should adopt bitcoin as the national currency and want to be the leader of the world.

Bitcoin can never become a national currency of any country as no Government will support it and allow it to get on the mainstream and even if it gains popularity in future even though it will be used as an secondary currency.

yeah it won't. well not in a decade or so. it possible though but i don't think it's going to be in our lifetime. here it's not widely known at all. i haven't heard of bitcoin before this year when i started to engage in it and people in my country that i've talked to about bit are a bit hesitant to believe about what bitcoin can do.
It will take some time for people to start believing in bitcoins as its an totally new concept for them and most of them will find it complicated at initial stage, but if we can guide them in proper way then things can change in future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 02:43:36 PM
 Smiley

Even I do not think bitcoin seems to be that much popular in my country as well. I have found one site recently to recharge my mobile phone with the talktime for certain networks. I am hoping my country should adopt bitcoin as the national currency and want to be the leader of the world.

Bitcoin can never become a national currency of any country as no Government will support it and allow it to get on the mainstream and even if it gains popularity in future even though it will be used as an secondary currency.

yeah it won't. well not in a decade or so. it possible though but i don't think it's going to be in our lifetime. here it's not widely known at all. i haven't heard of bitcoin before this year when i started to engage in it and people in my country that i've talked to about bit are a bit hesitant to believe about what bitcoin can do.
October 13, 2016, 02:16:56 PM
 Smiley

Activity: 462
October 13, 2016, 01:57:24 PM
 Smiley

October 13, 2016, 01:54:22 PM
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 13, 2016, 01:51:57 PM
Im in canada and i have to say bitcoin isnt really that popular here with merchants. I have only seen one private coffee shop accept bitcoin so far.

I expect its alot more popular in the U.S. Im interested to know how popular and accepted bitcoin is in Asia.

I am from India and there are few people around me are aware about bitcoins and are also using it in trading and most of them are the youngsters but its too low in compare to the population.

The type of people who are likely to discover bitcoins or cryptocurrencies are the ones who are familiar or always using the internet, And most of them are the youngsters . That's why no wonder that the majority or them are youngsters but it's still a grear thing that more people are using bitcoins.

Yes and I think that adoption will go higher in future and we will see more users joining the community and that will take price higher in future and it will surely gain more popularity in future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 01:47:36 PM
I don't think that bitcoin is popular in my country as I haven't seen anyone talking about or using it and I think it will take long time for bitcoin to get accepted in my country.

We actually cant see anyone using it as it is not physical everywhere yet so the people using it are anonymous for sure so we cannot know if who are using it, but maybe there are people around us using it but we are not aware of it.
yes because anonymous so difficult to know who is using bitcoin but maybe we can make the analysis in china bitcoin is very popular because most of the mining bitcoin at there.
Activity: 672
October 13, 2016, 01:39:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
October 13, 2016, 01:37:01 PM
Im in philippines, as far as i know a rate of 25% population here are involved in bitcoin industry. There are only few bitcoin users in my country. Well,  the popularity of bitcoin will always depends on they country. There are few countries that bitcoin users are some. Maybe because, people out there are spreading the good news of bitcoin that can bring to peoples life.
You're from the Philippines? Either way, 25% of the population there is involved in the Bitcoin industry?

I highly doubt that as there are more than 100 million citizens there, where 25% is the same as +25 million users.

I doubt Bitcoin has even 4 million users (people that at least do something Bitcoin related once a month) at this moment.
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 01:34:24 PM

yeah here as well. honestly when bitcoin was first introduced to me i had trouble believing it also so i can imagine what goes on in people's mind when they first hear about btc. i think first thing would be to doubt if this is credible or not. but i think in the near future, btc will be more widely accepted and i'm looking forward to that
Activity: 406
Wolf
October 13, 2016, 01:20:55 PM
Im in canada and i have to say bitcoin isnt really that popular here with merchants. I have only seen one private coffee shop accept bitcoin so far.

I expect its alot more popular in the U.S. Im interested to know how popular and accepted bitcoin is in Asia.

I am from India and there are few people around me are aware about bitcoins and are also using it in trading and most of them are the youngsters but its too low in compare to the population.

The type of people who are likely to discover bitcoins or cryptocurrencies are the ones who are familiar or always using the internet, And most of them are the youngsters . That's why no wonder that the majority or them are youngsters but it's still a grear thing that more people are using bitcoins.
Activity: 868
October 13, 2016, 12:32:05 PM
Activity: 224
October 13, 2016, 12:29:54 PM
Im in philippines, as far as i know a rate of 25% population here are involved in bitcoin industry. There are only few bitcoin users in my country. Well,  the popularity of bitcoin will always depends on they country. There are few countries that bitcoin users are some. Maybe because, people out there are spreading the good news of bitcoin that can bring to peoples life.
Pages:
Jump to: