Pages:
Author

Topic: how bitcoin is popular in your country ? - page 43. (Read 47778 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2016, 01:48:35 PM
in our country Algeria, BTC It's not popular.

Same is the scenario in my country too, I think its same in almost all countries as in this thread most of the users are saying the same, and we don't know what reality is.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 02, 2016, 01:47:15 PM
in our country Algeria, BTC It's not popular.
Activity: 952
September 02, 2016, 01:31:45 PM
it is not so popular here in my country but there are several people that might know about bitcoin and some of them are the one who uses bitcoin and other are doesn't ever tried to use bitcoin and i guess there would be some people that already heard it but doesn't have interest to know more about it .

Yeah even when I tell people around me about bitcoins they don't show any interest in it and feels that its an waste of time and money and they also have a feeling that it will not survive in long run.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 02, 2016, 01:01:17 PM
it is not so popular here in my country but there are several people that might know about bitcoin and some of them are the one who uses bitcoin and other are doesn't ever tried to use bitcoin and i guess there would be some people that already heard it but doesn't have interest to know more about it .
Activity: 294
September 02, 2016, 12:59:43 PM
Bitcoin is not popular in my country and almost everyone here don't know what and how is bitcoin like and works. I never even met someone that know what is bitcoin in real life.

Yes there are very few people who are aware about bitcoins at a moment and many of them have not even heard about it so spending bitcoins seems to be difficult in my country as well.

same to my country.Most of the people doesn't hear the word "bitcoin". so I also get problem of using bitcoin. I wish bitcoin spread fast as we see on brazil.
Activity: 924
September 02, 2016, 12:52:30 PM
Bitcoin is not popular in my country and almost everyone here don't know what and how is bitcoin like and works. I never even met someone that know what is bitcoin in real life.

Yes there are very few people who are aware about bitcoins at a moment and many of them have not even heard about it so spending bitcoins seems to be difficult in my country as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 02, 2016, 12:46:35 PM
bitcoin is very safest and secure because it soo popular in my country.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 02, 2016, 12:15:12 PM
   Friend told me about bitcoin, first I didn't trust him and I was confused with things he told me about some digital currency that is spreading through the internet.
   I don't know anyone except him, he told me he have some friends that are using bitcoins but I didn't meet them. I didn't use bitcoins nowhere, and I didn't saw that is possible to use bitcoins somewhere in my country. For now that is not even important for me, I don't have enough coins for using and I don't earn enough to spend them.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
September 02, 2016, 12:05:45 PM
I think he is asking how bitcoin is how to become popular bitcoin in your country..
Here in my country i am also the same as you never seen any but i think someday in the future bitcoin will be popular in every each country once they accept bticoin as payment locally..
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 02, 2016, 11:53:23 AM
Bitcoin is not that much popular in my country. Given that I live in a third world country where most people are eaten by the social media BS, plenty of people can't actually process the concept of Bitcoin. They act as if they are models in real life, they beg for the validation of other people by the number of likes they get on facebook. Most of them are closed-minded in stuffs like Bitcoin and they automatically think that it's a scam.
Activity: 420
September 02, 2016, 11:49:23 AM
Lick me like a lolipop
September 02, 2016, 11:37:39 AM
It's not popular, almost everybody making surpirsed face after word "bitcoin" and i don't know what to do, cause i'm also new in bitcoin world Grin
it is not popular in my country either but i hope that in the future it is going to change as it would be really cool to use bitcoins more often

We need to have patience and it will be popular in future when more companies and sites will start accepting bitcoin as payment method and that will attract users to know about bitcoins.
Activity: 296
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 02, 2016, 11:35:43 AM
It's not popular, almost everybody making surpirsed face after word "bitcoin" and i don't know what to do, cause i'm also new in bitcoin world Grin
it is not popular in my country either but i hope that in the future it is going to change as it would be really cool to use bitcoins more often
Activity: 910
September 02, 2016, 10:39:26 AM
In our country India, Bitcoin is now getting popular in major cities. since india is the second largest country in world, it is a long journey for bitcoin to reach people all over. people use bitcoin as an additional earning. to replace US in using bitcoins, its far away to even think about it now.

Even people from US are not aware about the bitcoins yet, there will be many people who have not even heard about it and even there are not many places in US that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 742
September 02, 2016, 10:36:20 AM
In our country India, Bitcoin is now getting popular in major cities. since india is the second largest country in world, it is a long journey for bitcoin to reach people all over. people use bitcoin as an additional earning. to replace US in using bitcoins, its far away to even think about it now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 02, 2016, 10:05:45 AM
Haha, you can do few things "Really few" with bitcoins in my country, You can just buy some balance and exchange it for cash but no other services, I was shocked when I actually knew there was a group of multiple thousands regarding bitcoin in my country.. met few of them at an exhibit they held and had a better opinion about the future of BTC in here.
Activity: 518
All In One Services with UQUID
September 02, 2016, 05:09:49 AM
It will depend on population of country and the percentage of people aware about the bitcoins, if people are tech friendly and believe in innovative technology then they will surely start using it.

I think you have point with it. Bitcoin Will become popular only if the everage total of bitcoin user's higher and the technology is already spreadout to their country.

Yeah and it will also depend on the mentality of people as how they like to view new things coming on their way, if they believe in innovation then they don't need any motivation to start using it.

even some investing people, they not need to know that bitcoin is, but they found that good thing to make money. they will join in
September 01, 2016, 05:38:14 PM
It will depend on population of country and the percentage of people aware about the bitcoins, if people are tech friendly and believe in innovative technology then they will surely start using it.

I think you have point with it. Bitcoin Will become popular only if the everage total of bitcoin user's higher and the technology is already spreadout to their country.

Yeah and it will also depend on the mentality of people as how they like to view new things coming on their way, if they believe in innovation then they don't need any motivation to start using it.
Activity: 406
September 01, 2016, 03:04:22 PM
Activity: 1022
September 01, 2016, 02:59:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: