Pages:
Author

Topic: How Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies changed you way of life or living? - page 3. (Read 285 times)

copper member
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
Hi there,
 I just want to share my experienced how Bitcoin changed my way of life. Dati rati, nakamukmuk lang ako sa kwarto eh, while scrolling up and scrolling down my phone without anything to do. I used to read wattpad also and reading pocket books. After all I realized that it was of no used, but still mayroon ka pa ding makukuhang magagndang aral doon. But then, one day noong nakatambay lang ako sa library. I noticed one of my classmate na nakasubsub sa kanyang laptop. I was so curios that time kasi nga wala kaming e report and I approached him asking him what is he doing while he was looking at his laptop. Una ko talagang nakita is the word Bitcoin, nalilito ako eh, wala naman kaming topic about bitcoin, and then I asked him about it. I did not expected na e -explain niya yun sa akin. Sabi niya doon daw nagbago ang lahat sa kanyang buhay. I'm so confused that time. Noong ininsist niya sa akin ang ganitong gawain, nagdadalawang isip pa ako but then noong sinubukan ko tung gawaing to  hindi ko pa masyadong maintindihan ang lahat, pero noong pinag-aralan ko talaga, gosh, I was so amazed, kasi habang naka upo lang ako nagkaka earn ako ng pera.
Crytocurrency taught me a lot hindi lang sa pagkakaroon ng pera, but also it nurture my mind the way I think. The way I made decisions. It also teach me how to become patience. Gaano ka importante ang patience at pag pili ng desisyon.
Sa bitcoin ko din natutunang nadapa ngunit bumangon ulit. It also teach me how to become strong and conquer all the challenges in order for me to have more tokens. Nakakatawa diba?

After all my hard-work sa mga sinalihan kung airdrop nagkakaroon nadin ako ng mga tokens. And I'm so happy for it.
It help me, para makabili also sa mga gustong bilhin lalung-lalo na sa mga personal na pangangailangan. Hindi lang ako ang natulungan nito, pati nadin ang mga mahal ko sa buhay.

That's all thank you.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
ahm sa ngayon bago palang ako sa bitcoin na inspired talaga ako sa co-worker ko kasi ang laki na po nang kinikita niya. nung una hindi ako naniniwala pero nung pinakita na niya yung mga pera na withdraw niya naniniwala na talaga ako. ayun tinulungan niya ako na sumali at ilang weeks lang my pera na ako kasi nagsikap rin ako dahil sa tulong niya. kunti lang ang pera ko kaci bago palang ako pero ok lang naman kaci alam ko naman balang araw kikita rin ako ng malaki.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
Buti pa nga kayo kumikita na ng bitcoin kahit maliit lang eh ako kahit piso o isang bitcoin wala, kahit anong gawin kung sali sa mga signature campaign at sa mga bounty campaign hindi pa rin ako sinasahodan ng mga sinasalihan ko. Ang tagal tagal ko na dito sa bitcoin pero wala pa rin akong kinikita nakakahiya na sa mga nandito na ako sr.member na pero wala pa ring kinikita samantalang yung iba kahit jr.member may kinikita na.
Share ko lang kung bakit hindi pako kumikita sa bitcoin, hindi nya binago ang buhay ko.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Sa ngayon pa lang nag uumpisa pa lang ako sa larangan ng bitcoin at di pa ganon masyado kalaki kinikita ko kompara sa ibang tao dito sa forum pero kong malaki na natulong ng bitcoin sa buhay nila syempre malaking tulong din nito saakin balang araw.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
As of now, even I don't have bitcoin yet. It change me a lot, instead of playing games in my phone during my rest hour. I choose to read any article's in the thread and search. What more if I can have a bitcoin in my hand. I swear, I'd be happy.and I can help my needy brothers and sisters, cuz I feel pity if i keep starring them.and I can't even help them, cuz my salary is enough for my mother's medicine,needs,and for my daughter's need too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi guys! Share nman po kau paano naging daan c bitcoin or this airdrop and bounty change your life. For newbies to be inspired and also learn how we earn in this airdrop and bounty without investing a dime.

Bitcoin has really turned my world upside down. being a single mother and have to sacrifice work to take care of my child is really a pain in the ass. Thinking that you have a mouth to feed, responsibility to attend to and be able to provide her security as well as her needs. Every single night there is no time na hindi ako umiiyak kakaisip anong pedeng maging racket ko para masupportahan ko lng anak ko. My savings for 5years in a call canter was wiped out in just few months. I don't have anyone to lend money to with my monthly bills and everyday expenses it was a total mess. Can't get a job online since my child cries seeking for attention can't finish any household chores when she's awake.

Till I bumped into this forum and checked out what's in it then learned about bitcoin. I started out with faucets which gives me cents daily, then online investments which turned out to be scam after you have doubled your investment. Then finally a friend had introduced me with this airdrop and bounty. At first hindi ko maintindihan kung ano yong airdrop kaya ginogoogle ko, find a result that its like a feature in an apple unit. Which I find it weird and asked myself paano xa kikita nito so I need to buy apple phone to be able to participate? So then I ignored her offer.

Few months later, she was earning about 5 figures a week then I begun to asked her if this was the result of her offer she told me few months ago. Then she said yes. Then I asked her my questions and teached me how it works. Found out I have the wrong info (isn't it funny I wasted my time searching for other oppprtunities when the right one is in front of me?)

Fast forward after 3weeks of doing it, I earned my 1st paycheck a 5digit figure then days after another 5digits. I was able to upgrade my junky cellphone and bought a 64gb internal storage 4gb ram for all the apps needed in my business it won't be long my laptop will be in my hands . I also have invested a mutual funds and insurance for my child in case of emergencies. Everyone was amazed on how I earned 5digits in just a few weeks compared to my former job it takes me a month to earn it. People are then beginning to asked me if I were a drug dealer or doing illegal stuffs I just laughed and told them. Remember the one I told you about bitcoins, that you said is a scam? Well, this is the result and I didn't even invest a penny in it just time and effort. Well, honestly speaking I have invested electricity and internet for it though, but since I am already using it its somehow a free stuff imagine earning 5digits in a few weeks. My monthly electricity bills only cost 3000pesos plus PLDTHomeDSL 2000pesos less my earnings in that few weeks it pays off plus I can use the remaining earnings for water bills and my grocery shoppings and other stuffs. So how could that be a scam? When you are just taking everything you deserve for that hard work?
Pages:
Jump to: