Pages:
Author

Topic: How bitcoin price could go to zero? - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
You have a point.Lets change it a little bit then.How the banks and the politics could make it worth much less than now?For example could the inflation of the dollar or the euro could effect negative the price? For example what could happen if we wake up one day and the dollar worth 50% less.Would the market worth 50% less?
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
February 16, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
It sure can. Even bonds, shares, any financial instrument can go to zero. That's what makes the markets so great. The benefit of doubt makes people take risks and if they are lucky they get rich. Internet stop working would not stop bitcoin because internet won't stop working. The reasons are out there and it's up to you if toh want to search for it or not.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
February 16, 2018, 05:37:31 PM
Hi I was wandering what could possibly happened to bitcoin and the price go to zero.My first thought is a really big physical disaster for example because the Internet maybe stop working.What is your opinion?

My opinion is that if Bitcoin price ever goes to zero that will be the least of your problems, as that would correspond with pretty much the ENTIRE WORLD as we know it to stop functioning.

I really cannot see the point of asking this sort of questions, seriously... no offence meant.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 05:35:10 PM
Hi I was wandering what could possibly happened to bitcoin and the price go to zero.My first thought is a really big physical disaster for example because the Internet maybe stop working.What is your opinion?
Pages:
Jump to: