Pages:
Author

Topic: How blockchain can solve ticket fraud and secondary market issues - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Pretty new thing to me, I mean I haven't read much on the industry, but after checking out the thread decided to get a bit deeper. Now reading more on current issues and how blockchain (and GET in particular) can help out, cause all in all market seems to be rather large
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Thats... actually a really good use case for blockchain, so im happy to hear this Smiley
Any situation where theres a certain finite number of something, a blockchain is a great use to prevent fraud really
i just wish all these projects claiming new protocols would have just worked together, they are gonna get overrun by something that can handle it all i fear : /
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Blockchain solutions are progressing more and more into specific industries that used to work without it few years ago. And to be honest, I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Even though, many parameters must be analyzed before blindly believing in the benefits.

I attend lots of music festivals and sporting events, which is why I was excited when I discovered GET Protocol. It seems like a really cool solution with a lot of adoption and promising future. I wanted to share some info about them and ask for your opinion. GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way.

The GET token is used and burned whenever a ticket is sold using the protocol. So far, it looks like already 300.000 tickets have been sold.

Most recently the team announced that they are moving into the Korean market. On top of that, GET Protocol will be the first BApp in the ticketing vertical to partner with Klaytn, the blockchain subsidiary of Kakao (look that name up if you don't know it..)

With Kakao’s market influence throughout various life-style services in Korea, the partnership is expected to cause much synergy in bringing real-life blockchain use cases to the market.

The team is delivering loads of good news - just this week they announced that big festival 'Oerrock' will be using GET Protocol for their ticketing. This feels like exactly the type of crypto adoption we should see right now, I am very curious to hear your thoughts on market, its prospects, GET and other similar solutions with value.
Pages:
Jump to: