Pages:
Author

Topic: How can be more productive online? - page 2. (Read 972 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 28, 2016, 02:52:50 AM
Well I think you can first invest your time in studying a skill and then when you think that you are ready for a job related to it then you can start applying. There are a lot of things you can learn in the internet.There are a lot of instructional videos that will let you learn new skills. Maybe you can also study something that you are passionate at and then you can use it to apply job online. There will always be opportunity if you look hard enough. As what they say "Hard work beats talent/skill when talent/skill fails to work hard".
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2016, 02:40:05 AM
It's so hard for me to look for an online job.
I wan to work now but I am a mom and just an online surfer and I can't see myself productive in just surfing the net, where can I invest my time now? I try to work on pay-per-click, but I can see it so slow, because I think it's for only those who wants extra money, but still I'm working there because I don't have any choice. Smiley I'm still searching work.
Do you know any sites that the only investment is skills and time??
I can write an articles. I can perform tasks.
Even though they pay in minimum wage..
Thanks Mate!

If you can write articles, look up this site
http://cointelegraph.com/news/cointelegraph-aspiring-authors-and-bloggers
You can make more than minimum wage.  Smiley
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
August 28, 2016, 02:21:18 AM
My advice: don't waste your time on below-minimum-wage tasks that require no skill. Spend the time to learn employable skills instead.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
August 28, 2016, 01:58:07 AM
I wan to work now but I am a mom and just an online surfer and I can't see myself productive in just surfing the net, where can I invest my time now? I try to work on pay-per-click, but I can see it so slow, because I think it's for only those who wants extra money, but still I'm working there because I don't have any choice. Smiley I'm still searching work.
Thanks Mate!

PPC is not worth for your time. Well, this forum would  really help you a lot if you are  seeking for  income. If you have skills then try to go  on services section and select those  possible jobs  that would fits  your skills and for sure you would earn from that it may be possible also that it would surpass you expected  minimum wage. Goodluck
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
August 27, 2016, 09:16:55 PM
Thanks Mate!

You are not being productive with these ppc you are doing. You are just wasting time. There is a lot of oportunity where you can earn money online. If you have your skills to offer try fiverr. There are plenty of chances here also here people are looking for a writer.
Activity: 406
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
August 27, 2016, 09:13:18 PM
Thanks Mate!

You are writing articles right,why are you try the Rollin.io and Crypto-games.net  for start and get paid by them Im not mistaken the price of that is 0.01-0.05.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
August 27, 2016, 08:15:19 PM
Its hard to earn money online these days. I would suggest you pick up a new skill that you may like(for example design , logos, UI designs etc), and then look for work online. There is a big demand for people who can offer these services, and if you are better than all those people over at freelancer and upwork, you will likely be able to sustain a good earning from that.
Activity: 280
August 27, 2016, 07:57:02 PM
Uhmmm. so i would just assume that u dont have computer skills like designing? if so put it people might need your services. i think i can suggest signature campaign. to some it up, this is where they can pay you just by posting senseful details. you post from anywhere in these threads as long as it is connected to the topic. look at this campaign, it has rules and it accepts newbies failure to obey rules would get you out. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-think-about-the-future-signature-campaign-all-ranks-welcome-1560376 . you can just anything or read things from this newbie section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Stronger
August 27, 2016, 07:14:48 PM
Thanks Mate!
Pages:
Jump to: