Pages:
Author

Topic: How can Bitsler and Primedice cheat players? - page 2. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
December 28, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
I am not an expert but I consider that this fact lies in the differentiation between private and public hash. If you don't use your private HASH then when placing the bet you will get a random public HASH. Given that, I understand that when in a private hash there is a possibility of getting the same number 1/101 in a public hash this probability is different and eventually it may lead you to a loss (talking about Dice).

I repeat that I am not an expert it is just my own assumption.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
December 28, 2018, 01:40:58 PM
Bitsler and Primedice can cheat you with false and misleading claiming that you breached their terms and conditions and confiscate your account balance, like it happened thousands of times in the online gaming history!
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 12:28:39 PM
Provably fair doesn't mean that a site cannot cheat it's players.
It means that players can prove when a site HAS cheated it's players.

A website could claim to be provably fair and still make you lose big bets and hope that players never verified their bets.

Sites have been caught doing this in the past.
Activity: 297
Merit: 40
December 28, 2018, 12:21:13 PM
I have a simple question in my mind. What are the possible ways in which any provably fair dice gambling website like Bitsler and Primedice can cheat players. Is there any logically possible (doable) loophole in provably fair system that they implement. I am also looking for an answer from technical point of view. Any member who understand provably system in deep please answer this query.
I know lots of members here are paid by bitsler and primedice and other gambling sites for promotion purposes and they will jump here claiming the reputation of the site. I know that there are various dice roll versifiers out there through which you can verify you dice roll but still my question remains the same, is there any doable way to cheat players in spite of having all these so called provably fair mechanisms in place.

Eagerly waiting for an answer from an member who knows deeply about provably fair system.
Thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: