Pages:
Author

Topic: How can corruption be ended in today's world? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 6
November 11, 2018, 12:03:49 AM
This is a great question, but I don't think you can ever get rid of corruption.  It goes hand-in-hand with politics.  Just look at Hillary Clinton.  Look what's going on in Florida right now (ballot fraud).  In America, there is a war between Republicans and Democrats and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 10:53:58 PM
Too hard, because some people will still accept it
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 08:27:12 PM
There will never be such a world.
There was always corruption, even in the most ancient times.
Alas, we are.
Maybe in a couple hundred years, our sons will make such a society, but not us for sure
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 11:06:04 PM
I am reading everywhere about corrupt governments, corrupt police, corrupt law, etc.
How can regular people put an end to this?
Do you think there ever going to be a "clean", free of corruption world? People with no financial interests?
In most countries problem of corruption arises due to Politicians. Corruption  and malpractices start from bribing Voters to rigging Voting machines itself.

Blockchain is the best solution to put an end to Corruption as transparency can be maintained in Every Step.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 05:12:51 PM
I am reading everywhere about corrupt governments, corrupt police, corrupt law, etc.
How can regular people put an end to this?
Do you think there ever going to be a "clean", free of corruption world? People with no financial interests?
Pages:
Jump to: