Pages:
Author

Topic: How can gambling help you with your life? - page 23. (Read 32259 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets
Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

In gambling, we have fun and gain profit at the same time. It helps to make a decision when we can continue and when to stop. Even it is too risky to bet an amount of money, we feel excited every winning on it. We know that gambling is about winning and losing, we learn how to control ourself to lose more money.

Not all of the time we could make profits and have fun at the same time in gambling, it is all about our luck, if we are going to be lucky on a certain day, then that is fun (obviously) but if it is not, then I'm sure you'll be annoyed or mad, and only few gamblers do have control on themselves when they are gambling, most of the gamblers are greedy and what they all want is to win more money.
So how gambling help your life if you are too greedy or anything else reason of losing. Not all or few like you said of the gambler have a control when they are playing ,Certainly it every gambling has a lesson and the people who experience and think will have the right to ignore it or continue playing which happens in the end .The result is more people choose to be greedy than to quit or stop after winning that why it wont help their life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey! Good day i really need some answers because its about gambling in your life and other people are playing for it with heart and i just thought that how can gambling help you with your life? and do you gain something from it? does it help you to be wise or worst your attitude will change.. i need answers please!

In gambling, we have fun and gain profit at the same time. It helps to make a decision when we can continue and when to stop. Even it is too risky to bet an amount of money, we feel excited every winning on it. We know that gambling is about winning and losing, we learn how to control ourself to lose more money.

Not all of the time we could make profits and have fun at the same time in gambling, it is all about our luck, if we are going to be lucky on a certain day, then that is fun (obviously) but if it is not, then I'm sure you'll be annoyed or mad, and only few gamblers do have control on themselves when they are gambling, most of the gamblers are greedy and what they all want is to win more money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107

Activity: 714
For me, gambling is just waste of time and also my balance. Therefore, only occasionally gamble. And risk gambling just.
Thats true gambling is a waste of time and money. When I am into gambling I always end up losing my money whatever strategy nor tricks in playing. Actually I must say its not helping my life because I end up bankrupt lose all my money in gambling.
Activity: 665
For me, gambling is just waste of time and also my balance. Therefore, only occasionally gamble. And risk gambling just.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I'm confused that gambling help my life or ruined my life. Yes I have won some coin with gambling. But have wasted so many valuable time doing that. It is better to develop some skill.

That means you use most of your time to gamble and forget about your studies if my guess is right. Frankly, gambling can take up most of our time and make us forget the important things we should do. But from your story, at least you can win in gambling. This is a good time for you to re-concentrate on what you have left behind.
Activity: 734
I'm confused that gambling help my life or ruined my life. Yes I have won some coin with gambling. But have wasted so many valuable time doing that. It is better to develop some skill.
What kind of skill to develop ? Well we cant guess it for you if it help your life or not you also have some missing story or us to know it. If it not help your life maybe you dont have any mistakes that have been corrected in playing gambling.
i understand his feeling brother. when i have just started gambling through cryptocurrencies. i got a good profit and that profit encourage me to do more but i think it is not good for me since then i have not win enough time than i lose and i had wasted a lot of my time on it. rather than trying your luck it is good to develop some skill.
Actually he is confused because he do not know well about gambling when he too the start and he did not planned any thing for gambling and he even did not cared for his money that is why he gamble with his money and now he is confused. he is confused because his earning is not much high.
Activity: 642
What kind of skill to develop ? Well we cant guess it for you if it help your life or not you also have some missing story or us to know it. If it not help your life maybe you dont have any mistakes that have been corrected in playing gambling.
i understand his feeling brother. when i have just started gambling through cryptocurrencies. i got a good profit and that profit encourage me to do more but i think it is not good for me since then i have not win enough time than i lose and i had wasted a lot of my time on it. rather than trying your luck it is good to develop some skill.
Activity: 497
Merit: 110
arcs-chain.com
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

Since it is a way for entertainment, its better than smoking crack as a recreational time-killer.
Though being addicted to both would likely put you to a darker path.

Just don't gamble too much.
Yes when we are not gambling too much then we will not have any gambling problem and I believe this will be more than enough help we can get from gambling even we are going for gambling.

In my opinion avoiding gambling problems must be the very big help we can do to ourselves. Because honestly be could not find the any significant help from gambling but avoiding gambling problems will be very big advantage for any gambler as why not we consider it as a big help from gambling.
gamble only the mount that you can really afford in the worst case you lost it all. otherwise you would force yourself to keep gambling even you have nothing left and doing something non sense like stealing to get money to gamble, cheating etc. now do you think it's a helpful thing? no of course it's not , bad things happened instead isn't it?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Gambling can be in both ways it can help you by winning and it can make it worse by losing anything

And if you are just losing, it's not helping you with your finances. In other positive idea, it is helping you to teach a very good lesson that you should not full blast your money with gambling or it is teaching you that chances of winning bigger amount in gambling is only happening once in a blue moon.
It affects your relationships with others too, knowing that you are already losing but still continuing, probably your family knows about it too then they will feel empty because you're always out or not even give back the money. It's better to just play casually and not be addicted to gambling because you would just be hurt.

If you are already into gambling, you can play casually if you want to. But the way of thinking that gambling will help you with your life by giving an unlimited potential to win is one that's pushing us to move forward. And if it is affecting your relationship with others too, you must do something appropriate so that gambling will not be a negative reason for others upon seeing you.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia

Since it is a way for entertainment, its better than smoking crack as a recreational time-killer.

Yes when we are not gambling too much then we will not have any gambling problem and I believe this will be more than enough help we can get from gambling even we are going for gambling.

In my opinion avoiding gambling problems must be the very big help we can do to ourselves. Because honestly be could not find the any significant help from gambling but avoiding gambling problems will be very big advantage for any gambler as why not we consider it as a big help from gambling.
You are coming up with great point. When we are unable to find the any big help from gambling why not we may go for a avoiding problems from gambling. In my opinion too being a neutral gambler also will be a very big advantage for any gambler.

I mean to say we should not spend for gambling at the same time we should not expect anything from gambling. Being neutral in terms of profit and losses will be a very big advantage and this could be considered as a big help from gambling if we are able to do for ourselves.
We shouldn't be dependent on something that we have no control of, It's just like depending on someone that you know can't deliver with his or her promises. It would only make you down and not improve yourself. I think it could help in a way that you can set limits for yourself so you could follow it and practice patience.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

You are coming up with great point. When we are unable to find the any big help from gambling why not we may go for a avoiding problems from gambling. In my opinion too being a neutral gambler also will be a very big advantage for any gambler.

I mean to say we should not spend for gambling at the same time we should not expect anything from gambling. Being neutral in terms of profit and losses will be a very big advantage and this could be considered as a big help from gambling if we are able to do for ourselves.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b
Gambling can't help anyone in life excluding exceptions. This can do it just for fun. If you play gambling for gain money be sure you lose more than that you got. It is true, it is possible to  live more significant in life as Dan Bilzerian, Sam Farha, Phil Ivey busy with poker. But it is foolishness play gamble to look them.
Activity: 655
Not at all gambling help my life because the thruth is they ruin led my life with more losses playing gambling lol. Gambling doesn't helo me a lot making me rich as i expected when i'm just a newbei playing gambling, but in the end i know now on how gambling works. Anyways lesson learned for me
People too much put expectation in gambling that's why they failed mostly.
Gambling is clearly won't profitable based on probability and statistics , it is proven.
But people insist to do that , as they think there is a chance even small , then go ahead.

There are many examples already show that the end of the gamble can be very painful. But that does not seem to discourage people to continue to try it. The hope of getting rich with a little effort still dominates the minds of most people. And that is why, gamblers come and go. Unsuccessful gamblers will be replaced by the new one.
yes  that is right, actually when people become disappointed for different place to find job then they come to gambling where they find hop for making money in less time and with less effort, but i think it is not so easy as we take it. gambling is in fact mostly depend on our luck and  we can only make money if we are luck otherwise we cannot make money from gambling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I believe gambling will help with ones life by instilling a trait which is admired everywhere and that is optimism and consistency, gamblers are always optimistic that they are eventually going to win the jackpot and they continuously gamble all the time in the hope of winning.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Apparently not, for me. Gambling doesnt help my economic life get better. And even i also took time because i was a greedy person.
To experience the real help of gambling you must need to control your emotions at first hand. Because as per many gamblers' experience, only help we can get from gambling must be entertaining ourselves and spending time in more joyful way.

Other than these if you are expecting any other help from gambling, probably you will get into the wrong way. First we need to understand what help we can get from gambling after that we must try for that so that we can easily find a satisfying gambling experience.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Not at all gambling help my life because the thruth is they ruin led my life with more losses playing gambling lol. Gambling doesn't helo me a lot making me rich as i expected when i'm just a newbei playing gambling, but in the end i know now on how gambling works. Anyways lesson learned for me
Not just you, almost all the gamblers are expecting the same. They are entering into gambling only for the reason of making themselves richer in more quicker time and in my opinion that help they never can get from gambling.

Yes, if you are going for any research you could never find the any gambler who got such help from gambling industry. But gamblers never realized this and still they are expecting the same type of help and finding disappointment almost every day.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Apparently not, for me. Gambling doesnt help my economic life get better. And even i also took time because i was a greedy person.
Pages:
Jump to: