Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I buy Bitcoin in cash or deposit, without using credit cards? - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Don't by bitcoin by cash. It is very dangerous.
copper member
Activity: 252
I like localbitcoins as suggested by user above, but I would not recommend face to face, especially for first time buyers. Just complete the online exchange. You can agree to pay in cash (deposit machine) or just send a bank transfer from your bank account. A lot of traders accept this, so no problem.

Why online? Localbitcoins has escrow service. If the guy never send you the bitcoins,,, then you lodge dispute, the bitcoins are locked in escrow and you will get it.

Do not try ATM if you love your money. High fees!

Fees are depends from the operator. We convince our operators not to make fee more than 7%
copper member
Activity: 252
If I want to buy Bitcoin without using a credit card, how and where could I buy Bitcoin? Maybe there are web platforms, where you have to make a deposit to a walmart or something similar, to later have balance in an exchange and buy Bitcoin .....
Does anyone know how to buy Bitcoin in this way?.

It's easy. You can buy it in any crypto ATM that is close to your location. Check it on coinatmradar.com
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I like localbitcoins as suggested by user above, but I would not recommend face to face, especially for first time buyers. Just complete the online exchange. You can agree to pay in cash (deposit machine) or just send a bank transfer from your bank account. A lot of traders accept this, so no problem.

Why online? Localbitcoins has escrow service. If the guy never send you the bitcoins,,, then you lodge dispute, the bitcoins are locked in escrow and you will get it.

Do not try ATM if you love your money. High fees!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
If I want to buy Bitcoin without using a credit card, how and where could I buy Bitcoin? Maybe there are web platforms, where you have to make a deposit to a walmart or something similar, to later have balance in an exchange and buy Bitcoin .....

You can buy Bitcoin with cash from various Bitcoin ATM over the world. And you ask for your Bitcoin get transferred (delivered) to any address you want, from an address you own (local wallet) to an exchange.

Or you can meet face to face sellers found via localbitcoins.com
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: