Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I delete my forum account? - page 2. (Read 453 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
April 02, 2021, 09:46:23 PM
I no longer need my account and haven't used it in 3 years or so...
How can I delete it? I haven't found an option so far...

Thanks!

I think this option could be interesting for private purposes.

His posts could be kept, but the username could be changed "deleted" or something like that, similar to what Reddit does to deleted users.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 140
April 02, 2021, 08:55:40 PM

Thanks!

You are gaining more attention which is even worst than deleting the account if your intention was to remain anonymous. I don't think anyone cares too much about you, in a positive manner Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
April 02, 2021, 05:27:51 PM
I see you deleted many of your previous posts and that is enough, you can also move your topics to Archival section, and you can send private message to administration and ask them to delete and lock your account for privacy or other reasons.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
April 02, 2021, 03:35:35 PM
If this is the account you are referring to, just leave it with a random password that you never save after changing it. You can create a request thread to delete your account if needed (not sure if theymos approved your request). But you can never find any other way than some of the options currently suggested.

You can do the stuff that bL4nkcode suggested and you can also delete all of your posts but your nickname will stay.
Deleting all post will not erase the digital trace of the current forum account as LoyceV and TryNinja have backed up all post via their site. Everyone will find the post there.

And this the sample:
Code:
https://ninjastic.space/search?author=stupid_footer
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
April 02, 2021, 03:32:56 PM
Instead of giving advice like others, can i ask you? You have been leaving this forum for over 3 years, to be honest, you can forget about it. Why did you come back here to ask a difficult question? All you need is to ignore it, remove it from your thoughts. Even though your username is here, I'm pretty sure no one will really remember you (I'm sorry, but it's true). Sometimes I think you're trying to get the attention of everyone here. You did it!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 02, 2021, 02:52:07 PM
You cannot. You can do the stuff that bL4nkcode suggested and you can also delete all of your posts but your nickname will stay. If you haven't used your account in 3 years, you can continue to do so.

Or PM theymos (forum admin) maybe he can make an exception for you but I don't think it will happen.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
April 02, 2021, 02:48:39 PM
There's no delete option here, but you can just change your account's email address, change password and logout. That's the easiest way.
Activity: 6
Merit: 11
April 02, 2021, 02:47:21 PM

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: