Pages:
Author

Topic: How can i detect new growing altcoins ? - page 3. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
January 11, 2022, 02:27:49 PM
~
Oh boy, +110% profit overnight? Seems fishy for me to buy. It is obviously a pump and dump scheme and you're better of with other coins other than those. It is likely to not survive overnight.
And no, there is no way to detect these coins regardless of the usual DYOR stuffs like looking up their teams.
A coin that could possibly end up being an exit scam could do this so that they would invite more investors. It is a total manipulation, buddy.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 11, 2022, 12:56:03 PM
I started investing in crypto since november 2021, and everytime I open CoinMarketCap i notice that there's a lot of new coins with at least +110% profit if you bought it the last 24h, and I was wondering if i can detect them before they grow up very fast in order make a lot in a short time. Thank you  Grin

Yea but what if you wrongly predict/detect it and it goes down -110%? Also, why would someone give information to other random people while themselves can be rich by doing what they did over and over again?

Here are the things, since you are new in the cryptocurrencies space I assume you are getting bloated with knowing how much other people gain they could make or maybe according to what you said on OP, you are seeing those massive gains of some random shitcoins on CMC. Those gains do not mean anything if you didn't fully inspect the project, and it is very likely just a pump and dump scheme. If you haven't heard the story of the Squid Game token, I suggest you should comprehend that one and see if there are many similar projects that had been happening in cryptocurrencies. I hope that you didn't just take what you see blindly and have a scepticism toward many scammy behaviours in this space.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 11, 2022, 12:04:25 PM
The best coins are L1 layer protocol ones. If they really provide some new tehcnology. This almost always rise. Others it's really speculation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
January 09, 2022, 12:07:45 PM
Don’t view crypto as a fast cash-grab. Instead, see it as an opportunity to learn about a new asset class without putting everything on the line. Before you actually invest in smaller altcoins like Tether, Cardano, and others, start by learning about how they work.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
January 09, 2022, 11:40:05 AM
you have to be active in the market so that you can detect new altcoins that will be released ,usually the developer or team will indeed pump and determine the price that is also driven by active traders ! so that it will bring up a good trend ,risk if you hold it for a long terms if you are an investor long hodl
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 09, 2022, 11:23:41 AM
It's a high risk move to chase those tokens that could potentially pump and I personally do not recommend it. If you still insist, you can hang out on Twitter, Facebook, and also Tiktok and look for tokens that they are shilling. Some whales tend to flock on heavily advertised projects.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 09, 2022, 10:56:52 AM
I started investing in crypto since november 2021, and everytime I open CoinMarketCap i notice that there's a lot of new coins with at least +110% profit if you bought it the last 24h, and I was wondering if i can detect them before they grow up very fast in order make a lot in a short time. Thank you  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: