Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I do trading? - page 2. (Read 18250 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 22, 2016, 01:30:02 PM
Hello to all, I want to know how I can enter into trading and do trading?
Trading altcoin is very addicting. Sometimes tiny profit but always a good profit.  I always trade on eth,ltc and doge.
Will try another altcoin by next week.

It really becomes addicting when someone starts earning profits out of it, because anything makes us addicted if we see any pleasure in that thing and profit is a great pleasure, gambling is an addictive thing because there you can earn great profit in seconds though you can lose that much too in the same time but it is still addictive.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 22, 2016, 07:14:01 AM
Trading altcoin is very addicting. Sometimes tiny profit but always a good profit.  I always trade on eth,ltc and doge.
An addictive one will not harm you as long as you are able to make some profits from it. But always be a responsible human, care for your self and your family among your addictive trading, if you miss this then there is no point in making profits nor living in this world.

You are trading with only stable and established altcoins which is always a good practice as you will be secure from sudden dumps which are most common with rest of altcoins.

Set yourself a limit and try it with that, if it works well after some weeks, good!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
November 21, 2016, 12:38:19 PM
An addictive one will not harm you as long as you are able to make some profits from it. But always be a responsible human, care for your self and your family among your addictive trading, if you miss this then there is no point in making profits nor living in this world.

You are trading with only stable and established altcoins which is always a good practice as you will be secure from sudden dumps which are most common with rest of altcoins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 20, 2016, 01:03:50 PM
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 18, 2016, 01:50:46 PM
do some research in charts
Activity: 672
November 18, 2016, 11:43:12 AM
For going in trading first two things you have to remember that patience and bankroll management should be their then only you can make profit. Bankroll management in the sense you should not go for one shot buy but you should split and buy and like wise same you have to sell also in split wise so in both option you should get more benefit

Exactly, someone before getting into trading should learn these things as without these someone cannot be a successful trader, if you don't know what coins you should buy and how much you should buy then you will end up losing everything very soon, so knowing these things is really important.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 18, 2016, 10:03:38 AM
For going in trading first two things you have to remember that patience and bankroll management should be their then only you can make profit. Bankroll management in the sense you should not go for one shot buy but you should split and buy and like wise same you have to sell also in split wise so in both option you should get more benefit
Activity: 812
November 18, 2016, 08:45:27 AM
Trading is a risky and also it is difficult to hand it, but if you want to do it, Than you should search about it himself, Otherwise you should read the threads of trading, than you realize, it is not easy and also you are newbie, should take knowledge about it and than do trading, but better is that you should take help about trading for someone and someone teach you face to face clearly.
Activity: 70
November 18, 2016, 02:31:26 AM
My favorite place for trading is Poloniex.
If trading is to risky for you they have a nice feature called lending marked you can try.
There you can lend your coins to other people just like a bank would do it and get money out of it.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
November 18, 2016, 01:23:02 AM
Take some knowledge about fundamentals and technicals before entering trading, because these are your friends while trading forex or altcoins, whatever you will go for. Altcoin trading also has some news and you will also see patterns based on bots playing with the markets.
Activity: 770
November 17, 2016, 12:59:57 PM
If you search keyword "trading" on google, it will show you many trading sites which you can make a deposit right away and start to trading and earn money. But wait, i suggest you should not join the trading system right away. If you are a newbie, you will need to have knowledge about the economy and how the trading work. There are many masters of trading here. Try to find a tutor and ask him for help. It will go smooth if you have a person who is willing to guide and teach you
November 17, 2016, 12:39:44 PM
first search about trading in bitcoin you can use search engine like google, yahoo, bing and other search engine you prefer and watch some tutorials or sample of trading in youtube there's a lot of ways how will you start and before you can do trading make some investment first so you can trade it on altcoins which i usuall use when im trading.

Doing some research for sure is needed before starting anything and after that as you mentioned someone should try trading with a small investment in order to check his abilities if he really can manage trading or not, if he can then he should continue with bigger capitals and if he cannot he should just skip it or try to learn more about it.
Activity: 68
November 17, 2016, 12:34:31 PM
I'm joining here about 1 week but this thread is
giving me a lot of idea.
Problem is to find out the real
threads/posts
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
November 16, 2016, 08:46:40 AM
first search about trading in bitcoin you can use search engine like google, yahoo, bing and other search engine you prefer and watch some tutorials or sample of trading in youtube there's a lot of ways how will you start and before you can do trading make some investment first so you can trade it on altcoins which i usuall use when im trading.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
November 15, 2016, 07:00:37 AM
Trading is not a rocket science. Everything is in front of you while trading jut trader must have conscious while trading. I am saying this because whatever happening on trade of particular altcoins is in front of you. Trader must have to understand what chart is saying. While reading chart many thing have to consider before trading. Few as below -

1) While trading trader must have to check current buy and sell price along with volume generated in certain time frame.
2) Check Wall Support for buy and sell end.
3) Check chart for 1 Hour, 24 Hours, 1 Week, 1 month and 6 month duration.
4) If possible plz check total coins supply.
5) Check order book.
6) Current Floor rate.

All above mentioned information helps a lot while trading.

*Above information is resourced with Yobit trading platform.
Activity: 742
November 14, 2016, 06:14:03 PM
Trading need some knowledge and experience and learning. You have to learn a lot about it before investing your money in this domain, otherwise you could lose instead earning.
November 14, 2016, 11:26:23 AM
Before you go trading, You need to make sure that you have balance (Bitcoin or at least pocket money to buy bitcoins for your starting capital). Next is you need to choose what is the best platform for you is it Bitcoin trading or Altcoin Trading?. Before you choose i would like to give some hints or tips, In my opinion and also based on my experience, Trading Altcoin is one of the best trading platform to join because there's a lot of cryptocurrencies to choose from and most of them are volatile but you need to remember that not all the altcoins there are trusted or legit because most of them are just made for scamming or make money for a few days, So it is best to do research first and analyze the coin before risking any bitcoin or any penny because every penny counts Smiley. Hope it helps Grin

It is true that trading alt coins against bitcoin is much more profitable than trading bitcoins against fiat because alt coin prices grows in less time than bitcoin and as you said if someone trades alt coins after some good research on them he can probably earn some good profits with the time according to their initial capital.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 14, 2016, 09:01:26 AM
Before you go trading, You need to make sure that you have balance (Bitcoin or at least pocket money to buy bitcoins for your starting capital). Next is you need to choose what is the best platform for you is it Bitcoin trading or Altcoin Trading?. Before you choose i would like to give some hints or tips, In my opinion and also based on my experience, Trading Altcoin is one of the best trading platform to join because there's a lot of cryptocurrencies to choose from and most of them are volatile but you need to remember that not all the altcoins there are trusted or legit because most of them are just made for scamming or make money for a few days, So it is best to do research first and analyze the coin before risking any bitcoin or any penny because every penny counts Smiley. Hope it helps Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
November 14, 2016, 08:46:43 AM
You can simply go on forex, and invest Smiley or magnr.com, you can trade cryptocurrencies there, with leverage which is simply great.
But if you are suffering for a lack of funds now: you can just start a demo, and see if you like this type of activity.
I suggest you XM.com, just make a demo there and start doing it. Not so hard right? you can start trading in 5 minutes on demo, believe me Smiley
Activity: 672
November 14, 2016, 02:52:57 AM
You have to do your own research (Google is your friend!). I'd recommend using btc-e, if their services seem to suit your needs. It is pretty reliable, and I and some of my friends you trade BTC have used it. But, if you are looking for something else, use google or search this forum.
]

Never used btc-e myself, so i could recommend yobit.net to him, i'm saying this not because i'm wearing their signature but because i have used their website for a lot of times and they have been good and friendly always, never had any problems and their user interface is good too.
Pages:
Jump to: