Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn Bitcoins in a crippled country? - page 2. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
If cryptocurrency trading and exchanges aren't allowed in your country I advise you not to do anything about it because legally there will be no loopholes for you to do it. If they find out that you have a strange activity in your computer related to crypto trading then I'm afraid that the authorities won't take anytime just to arrest you. I'm surprised that Bitcointalk is even allowed in your country if what you are talking about them banning crypto related websites is real. It's either you follow the law or use a paid VPN to bypass their restrictions, you should keep in mind that using VPNs won't guarantee that you aren't untraceable on their part.
Activity: 17
Merit: 5
Hello everyone
Sadly I 'live' in a terrible country in the ME in which everything is sanctioned and LOTS of websites are banned and blocked from the inside. Bitcoin trading is banned too and the economy is crippled. There are no reasonable and acceptable jobs and I live like an outcast because the environment is toxic too. I'm still young and I have lots of dreams and hopes, so I want to make some money using cryptocurrencies behind my computer, but I don't know how I can make money. I hardly can buy one bitcoin but I have no idea what to do next.
Would you please help and advise?
Pages:
Jump to: