Pages:
Author

Topic: How can I earn money during coronavirus? Is it possible by crypto coins? - page 10. (Read 1205 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
There is another that is quite effective and worth a try, namely staking, some large exchanges offer good opportunities.

Most of your write-up made sense to me until this part of the post that I qouted above. Although it's quite true you can earn some additional income by staking your coins in cryptocurrency exchange still I don't think it's a recommended way of earning as a cryptocurrency enthusiast. Assuming you're to stake the coins in wallet you have control over your coins then I would had bought into the idea but when you have to rely on a centralized exchange that can be easily hacked tiy safeguard your investment, that's just a no from my angle.

This exchanges can shutdown at any second and I'm quite sure most of them aren't registered under any government body or agency that'll require them to give account of their service when the need arises.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I think you can't if you wanted to earn money in short time. Bounty hunting is easy job to earn money and yes you can earn money by doing this. But it will be lengthy process. For altcoins bounty you have to work 4/8 or more weeks and after that you will get paid, sometimes you will get zero if project failed or scam. For btc campaign it's not easy to earn because your rank is low. Airdrop is waste of time nowdays. You will get nothing or cent. Online ads is not so easy because to build a website is not easy, need quality content, quality SEO, Visitors etc and the cost will be huge to make a quality website. number 4 is hardest thing. though you are new to crypto so try bounty hunting and airdrop it will give you free money ( no need any investment or asset ).
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
There are lots of opportunities being offered by crypto which we could grab to earn something during this pandemic situation. It's also the best chance for us to gain skills and learn more about the basics of crypto investing and trading. The bear market will also be a good start for beginners to earn since the prices are still low which is a good time to buy. There are possible online jobs that you can find here but you have to be skeptical and wise upon choosing since most scammers will also take advantage of the current situation. Just keep on reading and exploring so you would know which opportunities would fit your skills.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
It is very possible to earn money during this Corona virus saga, presently most people are at home but you can earn only by trading,if you are a trader or you know how to use the exchange,you could watch how the price of a coin moves from up to down,so you know when to buy low and sell high,by so doing you would earn some money depending on your capital.

Actually, not only in trading but the OP mentioned about bounties.
The problem is he is very fresh in this forum.
He should be careful in joining bounties as most of them are crap.
And being a newbie, not many bounty programs are available to him.
He can join social media campaigns llike twitter, instagram, reddit or fb because even if he is new here, he might have a lot of followers in socmed.
But he should read and read about these projects and see how an authentic project is running.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
The market has pulled down a lot because of the coronavirus pandemic and has presented an opportunity to invest in crypto. You can do your own research to know if you can invest now or not.
Activity: 925
Yes they are good ways to earn during this trying times. Taking time to study bounty campaigns is a good way to start so you don't end up wasting your time. For the Airdrops, well they actually pays but needs one to be extremely careful least he ends up either wasting time or being scammed; scammed, that is, there are airdrops which asks for payment first in order to get the airdrop reward and there are some which asks users for their private keys. About crypto trading, this requires a concrete knowledge of trading so that one can be on the safer side else huge losses and regret might be incurred.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
dunno if you created it or not but still thanks for that because they use the word corona to promote cryptos  but the only problem is that they are kinda bit outdated because bounties and airdrops now are not really that good compare to before but i agree with investing on cryptos not just altcoins because bitcoin is included on here and bitcoin is infact the one of the best investment then next would be altcoins  and tokens  but investing would be tough if you are on a limited budget or dont have a budget at all during this crisis , so you still need to find a source of income that doesnt require capital 
Activity: 646
tozex.io
It is very possible to earn money during this Corona virus saga, presently most people are at home but you can earn only by trading,if you are a trader or you know how to use the exchange,you could watch how the price of a coin moves from up to down,so you know when to buy low and sell high,by so doing you would earn some money depending on your capital.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
There are several ways to earn money during this period when you have to stay at home compulsorily

You can take up crypto currency trading
Or futures exchange trading.

Likewise you can decide to learn the acts of binary trades or perhaps do airdrops and available Bounty programs
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Whoever wants to start earning as prescribed by the Op, would need to be patient and hardworking. The problem I have with most newbies, most especially those coming online for the very first time, with the aim of earning money, is that they are never patient.
They want quick and so much money at once. So, once they do not get what they have registered their minds on, they get discouraged.
Cryptocurrency is not what they think it is. Even someone that want to trade, has to be patient, else he will lose what he did not envisage.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
maybe you can, if you become an online freelance or ICO project promoter and even if you are lucky to get benefits just by working at home while playing with a laptop. we all know that Coronavirus disease has a bad impact on the world, especially on community activities in every country in the world. and it's also annoying because Coronavirus has affected the cryptoqurrency industry space too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Having a job related to crypto is one of the most exciting and profitable jobs in this era of rapid technological financial development. Whoever you are, whether as a writer, graphic designer, content creator, management expert, etc. can get a good chance at your potential by finding suitable jobs related to crypto.

Well, especially during this global pandemic, which makes us have to limit interactions outside the room. The article pinned by the OP is pretty good, offering four ways to earn money with crypto to survive in a situation like this. Actually the four ways described are common and are often used by crypto enthusiasts. Bounty still gives good hope, but it must be really selective because there are many dramas, IYKWIM. As for the airdrop, which is very rare which is really legit, most only give empty hope. Whereas for competitive trading it is quite profitable for those of you who are interested and experienced with trading, a good opportunity. There is another that is quite effective and worth a try, namely staking, some large exchanges offer good opportunities.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
There are plenty of home-based work. You could freelance and there's plenty of freelancing platforms that you can register at and start working. You also have those freelancing sites that offers pays in crypto, and you got that if you want to stay earning using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. I am not sure if there's gonna be a blast of demand in freelancing platforms, but just looking at the status of lockdown in my country, it seems gonna be likely and same to other countries.
If you have the right skills to offers then it not hard to earn the online industries are very big it's just a matter of right  skills to provide
platforms and websites are all available online just find what's fit to your knowledge.
There are lots of offers just go deeper and look for legit places to offer your service.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
Just invest in good coins and my suggestion is to only invest in top 20 to 25 coins according to market cap excluding the stable coins, if i was in your place and looking to invest then i would have most probably picked;
Ada
Xlm
Neo
Link
Eth
Icx
There are more good coins but if you have small investment just start with a couple of coins and then diversify as you can buy more or you can also invest from your profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Well you can definitely make some money out of crypto market but first you have to understand how it all works. After you know about different coins and crypto market just pick a few good coins watch their previous value and then pick some from current low price levels and if you are not good trading just hodl them till the price pumps and then you can take profit.
There are other options too which are free like faucets and bounty campaigns but currently they are not paying decent rewards but you can still try them it will be also good experience for you if you are free.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
There are plenty of home-based work. You could freelance and there's plenty of freelancing platforms that you can register at and start working. You also have those freelancing sites that offers pays in crypto, and you got that if you want to stay earning using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. I am not sure if there's gonna be a blast of demand in freelancing platforms, but just looking at the status of lockdown in my country, it seems gonna be likely and same to other countries.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
Go and study the market, make more research  and finding a bout market behavior and other important factors as it relates to cryotocurrency gathering all this info means a lot. You will make enough money with this when you trade.
Activity: 368
Merit: 11
Everyone should stay at home now, for god's sake.

But how could we earn our life without getting out? Actually, there's always someone outstanding that can do something special. To be the special one, you have to take the long view. Well, I'm thinking about earning some cryptocurrency and turn it into real money during coronavirus. You know, by investing some altcoins, by airdops, by bountys, etc.

I check this:https://www.webounty.io/Guide-to-Earn-Money-at-Home-During-Coronavirus a few hours ago, I do need get some money, so I feel excited about it. But I am wondering if it's really the correct way. Will I
be cheated? Does anybody can help me?

The current lockdown is a great measure towards preventing the spread of coronavirus pandemic. however, it cokes with difficulties for everyone and more for people that have to work daily to sustain them. There's a general trend of working from home during this pandemic but it isn't that easy as virtually sector is having a turn down with the entire freelancing sector among them. Let's say earning from cryptocurrency, it has become more difficult due to general decline in the crypto market. However, you can check out some bounties and airdrop, hopefully the'llpay
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
There are many opportunities that anybody can grab and make.something good from, this depends on your determination to succeed. Your skills will create better chance for you as an individual to make money during this pandemic trying time. Being skill in trading will earn you more stash at the end of your trade, also, investment into the right channel will yield positive results either on a short terms or long-term purpose.

As I said earlier, your skills will play the best opportunities for your favour and not the other way round. There is always opportunities in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Everyone should stay at home now, for god's sake.

But how could we earn our life without getting out? Actually, there's always someone outstanding that can do something special. To be the special one, you have to take the long view. Well, I'm thinking about earning some cryptocurrency and turn it into real money during coronavirus. You know, by investing some altcoins, by airdops, by bountys, etc.

I check this:https://www.webounty.io/Guide-to-Earn-Money-at-Home-During-Coronavirus a few hours ago, I do need get some money, so I feel excited about it. But I am wondering if it's really the correct way. Will I
be cheated? Does anybody can help me?
All those listed in that blog is true and still working but before doing that you need to also understand everything about crypto currency tokens bounty etc because they are different way to participate on the list they given.
Also dont forget that its not easy to earn crypto currency by this time even bounty hunting .there are only few project open this year so only few project you can also participate.

There are also other method that not added in the list

Affliate program = which you can earn crypto for every friends you invite under your refferal link.
Pages:
Jump to: